Author Topic: Any games?  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Baalwyrm

• (Guest)
Any games?
« on: June 10, 2011, 11:13:39 AM »
Hey all new poster here I believe this is my third in all!
Just as I seem a bit confused does this larp actually take place on the cape? Also it seems there are multiple games occurring any lOoking for an extra player?  I have a decent amOunt of experience in WOD larp though I might be a bit rusty as it's been clOse to ten years lol!

Offline Taweret

• Emmy Varden, RAtC Charter Member
  • Emmy
Re: Any games?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 11:43:30 AM »
The game is set on Cape Cod, but we usually play in RI or other parts of MA. I'll let one of the more long-winded folks explain the Org. :)
Taweret 'Ascends the Glass Tower'
Athro Homid Silent Strider Galliard
Beta of 'Curators of the Quiet Road' under Peregrine Falcon

Offline PEBE

• Joe T
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 04:28:41 PM »
Really dumbed down explanation: Teh Org is pretty much like the Federation (of Star Trek) for a whole bunch of World of Darkness LARP games across the US and parts of the world (Brazil & Israel for sure). There's garou, vampire (cam & sabbat), mage, changling, and prolly some others I forgot to mention. Players are allowed to travel between games because there's a set of By-laws that tie us all together; a lot of it is left to house rules though to give us the freedom to run things as we see fit. So really which you choose to attend depends on where you live and even then some are lucky enough to have multiple games within reach.

The typical summer/spring/outdoor weather location is in Warwick, RI but this past winter we were lucky enough to have use of Camelot in (oh god pulling a blank right now) south-eastern Mass? Anywho, because our playerbase is located in RI/MA we tend to hold game closer and letting our imaginations take the drive out to the Cape.
Joe
PC: Purifies the Earth with the Blood of his Enemies, 'Brother to the Winds' (aka "Pebe", also (to the Corax) "Mr Grumpy Pants Uktena")

All complaints must be submitted in the form of lyrical rhymes!
2 + 2 = 5 for sufficiently large values of 2

Offline Shulamith

• PK
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 12:32:21 PM »
I think there's a game that plays in Bridgewater, MA.  There's a Boston game as well, if either of those are closer to you.

Offline Arthur A Dennison

• (Guest) Shonn
  • Sometimes you don't get a chance to say goodbye.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 01:28:50 PM »
I believe the 'Boston' game plays in Hartford. It is Boston IC, and Sabbat.
Pure Breed x3
Expressive x4

"When we die
We will die with our arms unbound
And this is why
This is why we fight"