Author Topic: COS and My Stance  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
COS and My Stance
« on: September 19, 2007, 07:33:06 PM »
I have been asked by players about this situation

Here is my stance

Whatever Clint on the Vampire side of the CoS game has done or hasn't done it doesn't affect our relationship with that game which is based on the Garou Genre.
We will continue to co-sponsor the New England Event with CoS slated for early November.

My opinion of this is Clint and the Game in Question both are at Fault here.
I think the game handled things very poorly and setup Clint.
I think Clint handled it poorly after the fact and continues to handle it poorly.

Right now I don't think Clint should receive discipline unless that game also receives discipline.
I am trying to get some facts about what happened.

Mike

Offline Carter Heyward

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Andrew
Re: COS and My Stance
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 08:12:44 PM »
Unfortunately Clint's long and ranty post to various places hasn't helped him or the situation, whether he is in the right or not.
Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos.

Eagle Flight

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 07:43:02 AM »
It's true, unfortunately. 

Regardless of whether you're right or wrong, a post like that turns off your audience from the get-go.  If people don't listen to your message, it doesn't matter how loud you shout it.

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 08:24:08 AM »
Clint didnt handle it very well at all, this is understood.

Fact is though there isn't enough facts right now to determine if he is completely at fault.
Especially since Two individuals he propped to have disipline against because of rituals they claimed to have and couldn't have were involved in the scene.  If there is smoke there is fire and I see smoke coming from Virginia

Offline Becca

• (Guest) Becca
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 09:22:22 AM »
Smoke doesn't always mean fire in the org. Sometimes smoke means someone planted a smoke bomb.

::shrug:: I'm watching this one pretty close. Not happy with Clint's handling of matters but am waiting to see what is determined about NVa's handling as well. Just because one person is wrong doesn't mean the other is right, but the reverse is also true. Unless someone finds out more about what really happens and decides to prob NVa for a strike as well there isn't much I can do. I don't know any of the people involved personally, have no opinions about them, and am leaving the digging to those who know where to dig.
Kitkun "Spark on Oil" Soto
Homid, Fostern, Ragabash, Uktena
Beta Ragabash of Sept of the Hidden Flame
Member of the Hand of Providence