Author Topic: Public Renown Reports (January-February)  (Read 3511 times)

Offline Justin Northwood

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Marc
Public Renown Reports (January-February)
« on: January 31, 2011, 07:29:29 PM »
This thread is for the posting of Public Renown Reports for the January-February downtime cycle.

Please do: Be as descriptive as possible.  Renown is a direct reflection/result of the tales told in the nation.  This is a very public thing, hence this public forum in which to post reports.

Please don't: Engage in additional IC (or OOC) conversations within this thread.  If another character is saying things about you that you do not like, start a thread somewhere appropriate and take it up with them IC ("so I hear you've been saying stuff about me...")  This thread is not the place to do that!

"The Rules" for this thread:

[-1-] Ahroun, Philodox and Theurge may post one item of particular note to the public report.

[-2-] Galliards and Ragabash may post two items to the public report.  Those holding the position of eldest Galliard or Ragabash may post up to three items.

[-3-] All other items of Renown worthiness may be submitted via Private Message as normal.

Anyone not comfortable with the public thread may forgo it altogether and submit only a private report.  Just remember, items appearing in the public reports will be given more weight than the privately submitted items.  Renown is a very public thing!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:27:29 PM by Marc (HST) »
Marc Berman

Offline Benjamin

• (Guest) Joshua M
  • "We're not crazy. All three of us are sane."
Re: Public Renown Reports (January-February)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 04:35:05 PM »
The Cavalry, Morgan-For-Now, Techu, and that new cub Lu:
Rescuing a kidnapped kinfolk, proving bravery in non-lethal circumstances. (+.1 G, +.2 H)
Benjamin
Homid, Ahroun, Silent Strider, Fostern
Pure Breed (Silent Strider): 3
Tireless, Graceful
Magnetic, Charming
Vigilant, Intuitive
Fair Glabro
Owl Wings in the Umbra

Offline Nike 'Slays the Patriarchy' Strilakos

• Anna Bradley
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 01:55:36 AM »
Jerry, +Wisdom - dealing with the Priest in a way that may eventually turn into a non-hostile situation. 
Homid | Ahroun | Elder | Black fury

Pure Breed 2(black fury)

Offline Jerry Castillo

• Matt Kamm
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 10:36:11 AM »
Masha Ivanova +0G +2H +4W
Masha may not remember much from her time before us, but she is sharp, yo.  She did some seriously nice detective work tracking down our missing spirits to the Elder CoG in Fall River, and she stepped up and got info out of him when I wasn't sure how much I wanted to tell him (3W).

Non-Septmembers

The Ghost Wolves (Redeemer, Lucky Wolf, Johnny "The Judge," Ryan "Razor Fang") +4G -1H +2W
Okay, folks, listen up.  I heard Alice say to me, with her own lips, that she NEVER ordered the Ghost Wolves not to go to Monomoy.  And rightly not - they ain't Sept members, yo!  What she DID do was tell them OUR plan for attacking them after Jack got back with more info.  The Ghost Wolves felt like our caern was in danger, so what did they do?  They risked THEIR NECKS to save OUR ASSES.  They definitely knew that that wasn't part of our plan, and they shoulda told Alice where they were going, I don't question that.  But they didn't do it for them, they did it for us, and with practically no backup.  I don't wanna hear the phrase "kicking the hornet's nest" no more, neither - we got TOLD, plain as day, by Trash Heap AND Honeybee, that those Magic Mutherfuckers were going to attack our caern.  If they attack us, it ain't cause of what the Ghost Wolves did, it's cause they were always gonna attack us.  And when they do, they'll be that much weaker for the damage the Ghost Wolves did (4G, -1H, 2W).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:38:14 AM by Jerry Castillo »
Geraldo "Zero Casualties" Castillo
Homid Adren Bone Gnawer Galliard

Missing three fingers on his left hand
Jagged facial scar, improperly set shoulder

Offline Sebastian Prey-To-None

• (Guest) Drew
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 04:38:16 PM »
Mick LaSalle, Jerry Castillo, Josh Drellar & The Junkyard Dogs  (+.2H)

For providing much-needed leather, wood and metals to keep the production of weapons & armor going, as well as volunteering to help with the 'grunt work' at the forge.  Your contributions helped get alot done in less time.  Damn fine initiative!
"It takes 42 muscles to frown but it only takes 4 muscles to extend ur arm and jawjack that motherf**ker right in the face."

Offline Rikki Waterman

• (Guest) Rob Chumsae
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 05:42:22 PM »
Sorry dudes gotta do me.

Careing for and protecting spirit baby + honor
Rikki Waterman
Ragabash, Cub
Silver Fang Pure Breed x4
Speaks: Dutch, Flemish, English

Offline Techu

• (Guest) Jaelen
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 11:01:15 AM »
Josh Dreller (-.1W, -.1H)

I had been needling my pack Alpha about something, which doesn't need to be discussed here as it is pack business. She found my behavior increasingly unacceptable, and eventually decided to correct it by beating me until I fell unconscious, as was her right. She did not use silver or claws or any other means of permanently harming me, and all the damage she did do would have healed within minutes. Nonetheless, Josh unwisely wasted his Gnosis to heal me instead of allowing me to heal on my own, despite there being no immediate need for me to be conscious. In addition, his actions dishonorably challenged my Alpha's authority, preventing her from meting out what she felt was appropriate correction for my behavior.
Techu
Homid, Ragabash, Silent Strider, Cliath

Offline Arthur A Dennison

• (Guest) Shonn
  • Sometimes you don't get a chance to say goodbye.
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 11:54:10 AM »
Jack Harrison is a cowardly, spiteful garou who chose to challenge his packmate to the death over some rough words and minor disagreement amongst his tribemates. This is unacceptable. His packmate's a Cliath, and Jack was a Fostern in challenge for Adren. He shouldn't be killing Cliath for not minding their manners, he should be TEACHING them. Worse yet, this ignorant dishonorable sack chose to flippantly draw silver on the mound, sullying it and the implications it has by not having a viable reason to use it. This is evidenced by the Master of Challenge raising an objection to the terms of the challenge, and Jack turning around and bowing out without an ounce of dedication to the job. You draw silver, you issue the challenge, you should at least explore your options which he was given. He was afforded two options to continue with the terms of his absurd overreaction of a challenge and instead he just gave up, which tells me he wasn't so committed to his accusation in the first place and probably was just trying to see what he could get away with.

This is beyond Scandalous, and I will be saying as much next moot. This is as inglorious, dishonorable, and unwise as garou can feasibly be without changing sides.

Now, here is where the rubber meets the road on being a Ragabash. This is a hard one for me to do. When good Garou screw up, I gotta step up and say something. PEBE-rhya is a damn fine Warder, best we could hope to have, and I won't take that from him. But something has got to do something about him as a Master of Challenges. He always thinks with his tactical Warder mind, and stands in the way of challenges that affect him in that capacity. It's wise, but it's not honorable. When he stopped Jack after he pulled Silver on Sebastian I knew then that someone had to step up. PEBE-rhya thinks with his heart, and justice is blind.

I find this dishonorable.

Seven Mountains is the finest Cliath Ragabash we have on this Sept. He questions everything, with good reason, and never lets an issue fall to the side without offering up the other side of the coin. This Garou knows his place, but he keeps his head in the game, and never lets personal feelings get in the way of his job. If you want true insight on something, anything, go to him and he has something useful and interesting to say about it. He does his best to fix problems, and I'm pretty sure I saw him helping septmates resolve internal issues.

Seven Mountains is very Wise, and I challenge you to prove me wrong.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:53:19 PM by Mick LaSalle »
Pure Breed x3
Expressive x4

"When we die
We will die with our arms unbound
And this is why
This is why we fight"

Arianna_Fireau

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »
Benjamin:
Yo, so the way this guy tells his tale like he gone and rescued some little lost chica, but the way I hear it is that he's the reason she got 'napped in the first place is 'cuz of him. And that by 'rescue' he means that they gave her back to him, no harm no foul. Not nearly as gallant o' him when put that way, huh? Anyway, I call BS and dishonor and lack'a wisdom on him. For doin' a Galliard's job and doin' it wrong.
-.1 H, -.1W

Johann:
Aight. So Johann might be a creepy shadow lord and whatever... But he's got a decent head on his shoulders and he's got the whole creepy advisor thing going on. Still, at least he only thinks there's thirteen tenets of the litany instead of fourteen, and he'll give good advice if you ask for it. He held his composure well in that whole challenge thing, even at the bogus results. Good advise, honorable challenges, way to go Johann. You do great grandfather proud.
+.2H, +.2W

Offline Justin Northwood

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Marc
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 08:43:38 PM »
(( This thread is now locked for Renown processing.  Thank you to all who participated.  All posts from this thread will be factored into Renown awards for January-February. ))
Marc Berman