Author Topic: THIS SHIT JUST GOT REAL PEOPLE!  (Read 1285 times)

Garret

THIS SHIT JUST GOT REAL PEOPLE!
« on: September 03, 2009, 09:41:53 PM »
HOLY MOTHER EFFIN' SHIT BAG!

Life's happening.  Please place your trays in the upright position and prepare for take off!

School has started with a vengeance.  This semester I have found myself as an R.A, taking 7 classes (none of which is a joke), I'm a chairman on the student government board for the reslife committee concerning GLBTA students, President of S.E.E. (Students for Ethical Eating, but as an aside- when we named the group I pushed for Vegetarians that Understand Living Venerable Appetites, or V.U.L.V.A. but the school board said "No") as well as homework, a boyfriend, trying to have a social life, as well as being a programmer for the Pride Center, Tutoring (as my job), and I'm part of the RLH Sustainability Committee.

Its a pretty full schedule.  I need time to adjust, so I will be HORRIBLY absent from the boards, and probably several games along the way.

TRUST ME- I'd rather be with you guys than here at the moment.

Love,
Tom

P.S. When I am rich I will buy a massive plot of land dedicated to larping.  Of this I swear...

Garret

Re: THIS SHIT JUST GOT REAL PEOPLE!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 09:47:01 PM »
P.S. The new website looks fantastic.  I like what you've done with the place.  I have a telephone (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!)  Its not a cell phone, but it is my room phone at school.

If you are someone who I should have your number because I give you rides to places (Kat, Andrew) PM your phone numbers.  For anyone who wishes to reach me, my number is 508-531-7328

I haven't got the voice mail working yet...