Author Topic: Beltaine Information  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
Beltaine Information
« on: February 22, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »
BELTAINE 2007
Hosted by Capital Rage

For five years now, the Sept of Gaia’s Blessing has called together the nation to celebrate life…to celebrate victories…to gather in fellowship and friendship to discuss the nation’s issues. This year, thought the Sept elders are much younger than ever before, is no different.

All are invited to join in fellowship to celebrate Beltaine at the Sept of Gaia’s Blessing during the weekend of May 18th.

All questions can be directed to the Sept Officials on: www.rage.quitemuse.net/forum

As of February – Sept Alpha is Jace Linnick. Adren. Fianna. Galliard

OOC Information:
WHAT: National Gathering of Garou
WHEN: May 18-20
WHERE: Prince William Forest Park, Virginia
Cabin Camp 3 - Orenda
COST: 20.00 pre-reg; 25.00 at the door

The cost includes gaming from 7pm Friday through Sunday am, a full meal on Saturday evening, lodging and new name badges for those who need it.

All games are invited – probationary or full members. Those involved in creating new games can speak with the event coordinator (Jenn Robinson – fxbcryptkeeper@yahoo.com) in regards to players trying out an event game.

As we get closer to Beltaine, a schedule of events will be put out. As always, tribal narrators, elders of tribes, and “special” people (Re: Elders) are invited to submit events. We do ask all formal events be passed through our staff, as we try and schedule the least amount of conflicts.

The event will use the same house rules as Nonklaive and can be found on our forums (www.rage.quietmuse.net/forums - under House Rules )We reserve the right to deny items, merits, and such.

Contact information:
Jenn Robinson (Event Coordinator) fxbcryptkeeper@yahoo.com

THANKS! We hope to see everyone there!

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
Re: Beltaine Information
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 02:14:11 PM »
As an FYI emmy usually travels with her buddies so I will be traveling down in my car.

That leaves three spots open for others.
Let me know if you wanna join me.

Usually I leave at 7am the Friday morning and High tail it to Washington DC area. 
My time bullet of a car has been known to make the trip in extrodinary time.

i once made it from washington dc to ri border in 5 hours

let me know

p.s. if enough people are interested we can rent a mini-van as well  this worked out well before, yey movies

PEBE

Re: Beltaine Information
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 12:41:32 PM »
I'm planning on attending, though as to which char... that's another story.. but in either case I might drive myself, or take Mike up on his offer.. depends how well I've quit smoking at that point is.