Author Topic: Frustration with this Game  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
Frustration with this Game
« on: February 12, 2013, 01:37:57 PM »
I don't know if others feel the saem way I do but I need to say something.

This game has been soooo frustrating since I have come back.
I know real life trumps a game but there is a certain point where it kills a game and people should take responsibility to pull back.  Our Alpha and Beta are nowhere to be found.  Nor is the eldest Galliard, Eldest Philodox, the Warleader is barely around.  We have all this plot that we can't do crap about because those positions are creating a logjam.

Even worse we can't even have a character challenge for those positions because the players aren't here to accept or deny the challenges.  I've been in limbo for six months now waiting for Jack to continue my progression back as a sept member or not.

I really wish if players know real life will be keeping them out of play for a considerable amount of time they would do something about their positions.

This used to be a very lively game.  Now the boards are dead and the games are stagnant.  Andrew can only do so much, we need the other staff members and the Alpha and Beta to step up. 

Does the rule still exist that a position is vacated if the player hasn't been to game in 3 games?  Cause if so we need to figure out who our Alpha is.

Offline Seven Mountains

• Vance
Re: Frustration with this Game
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 04:18:10 PM »
I am here on the boards daily as Master of Challenge and made a point to be sure my Second is someone who is at game quite often.

I agree a bit but from my position of only being able to attend occasionally and the boards being a place no PC can get renown I am stalled myself.

Remember I am packed with the Alpha, the Grand Duke and Arthur. I know a bit about folks not being available for whatever reason.
Seven Mountains
Ragabash, Fostern
Silver Fang Pure Breed x4
Speaks: Russian, English

Offline Tyler

• (Guest) Will New
  • Bird of a feather poop together, or something
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 04:40:23 PM »
You'd all have more fun if you just listened to the Corax now and then.
Homid, Corax, Neocornix
Gorgeous x3 and Beguiling

I just flew in from Jersey and boy are my arms tired. No really, can I get an Excedrin?

Offline Arthur A Dennison

• (Guest) Shonn
  • Sometimes you don't get a chance to say goodbye.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 08:29:27 PM »
I am making a concerted effort to at least read the boards, now, but your point is well taken, Vance. I don't hold any positions that are holding anyone up, to my knowledge. If this is false please let me know so I can transfer them immediately.

Sorry if I've weighed anyone down.
Pure Breed x3
Expressive x4

"When we die
We will die with our arms unbound
And this is why
This is why we fight"