Out of Character > Announcements

Public Renown Reports (December-January)

(1/3) > >>

Justin Northwood:
This thread is for the posting of Public Renown Reports for the December-January downtime cycle.

Please do: Be as descriptive as possible.  Renown is a direct reflection/result of the tales told in the nation.  This is a very public thing, hence this public forum in which to post reports.

Please don't: Engage in additional IC (or OOC) conversations within this thread.  If another character is saying things about you that you do not like, start a thread somewhere appropriate and take it up with them IC ("so I hear you've been saying stuff about me...")  This thread is not the place to do that!

If you are not comfortable with this process, please feel free to continue submitting private reports.  Any combination of public and private reports may be submitted at your individual preference.  Just remember, as has already been stated, these public reports will be given more weight than privately submitted reports, as renown is such a public thing!

Sir Garret of the Fuzzies:
The Eldest Galliard and Beta Renown Report:

Garou of note:

Tenchu:
+ Wisdom: for being an effective scout as a whole.  Garret has gone on two scouting missions, and he seems to do a good job of not getting caught.
- - Honor: Tenchu defied a direct order from the Athro Beta of the Sept, when he was told to stay on the mission, and instead claimed "The Alpha" told him to leave the mission immediatly.  Also - honor for leaving the moot rite which threatened to break it.

Bella:
+ Wisdom: for finding out information via Trash Heap about an impending threat to this Sept, namely an assult by the name breakers.
+ Glory: For telling a good tale at moot.
- - Honor: For frenzying during moot, right after the Master of the Howl and Beta said specifically that he will ensure that if you frenzy he will never let you see the next rank.  She then frenzied, almost immediatly.  Also - honor for leaving the moot rite, which threatened to break it.

Ben:
-Honor: Ben also frenzied right after Garret said for no one to Frenzy.  This honor hit is only a minor one however, because Garret is clearly biased because well… Ben is seeing his daughter, so during tale telling he swiftly glean over the fact that Ben also frenzied.

Damien:
+ Wisdom: For calming frenzying Garou during the moot effectively.  Also for healing a Garou outside of his pack.
+ Honor for being the only present and active Theurge.  + Honor for holding a moot position.

Josh:
+ Honor: Josh is now Alpha of his pack, through an earned challenge, and even though he’s a dirty stinking metis, Garret’s willing to acknowledge a smidgeon of honor in his position.
+ Wisdom: The challenge for Alpha was of the Gamecraft variety and he succeeded against a glasswalker, which is spooky… even though he’s a dirty stinking metis.

Ash:
+ Glory: For participating in a challenge to take Alpha of her pack, proving herself almost heroic in her attempts to oust the dirty stinking metis Alpha.  Also Ash told a story during moot which was good enough to really grip the attention of the audience.
+ Honor: For attempting to oust her dirty stinking metis Alpha through challenge.
+Wisdom: For nearly succeeding in game craft in a challenge against her dirty stinking metis Alpha.

Walks:
+/- Honor: For being a good fool at moot, despite the fact that he is a dirty stinking metis. Minus honor for leaving the mission, despite the Beta’s orders, but that’s to be expected as he is a dirty stinking metis.
+ Glory: For actually standing up to the war leader and not sucking in combat against him during a challenge.  Walks put up a great fight against Jack.
-Wisdom: It is a stupid idea for a dirty stinking metis to attempt to get a sept position and clearly doesn’t know his place.

Ryan:
-   Honor: Garret said in the future during his moots, the coggies get to go first should anyone frenzy.  He blatantly ignored this.
Vihtori:
-   Honor: Garret said in the future during his moots, the coggies get to go first should anyone frenzy.  He blatantly ignored this.
Caleb/Khensu:
+Honor for being the only people to listen and wait with the Beta, and they’re not even part of this Sept.

Dominic:
-   Honor: Didn’t take good care of the Bone Talking part thing.  It was pretty much a frenzy fest that nearly broke a sacred moot rite, and ban of the Sept Totem.  As Alpha, nearly breaking the ban of the Sept Totem is baaaad neeeews.
+Wisdom: Garret and Dominic had a little heart to heart.  It was very wise of him to clear the air in general, proving he might not be one of the uber crazy Silver Fangs.

Jack:
+Honor: Participated in an honorable challenge, beating up a dirty stinking metis. Also + Honor for holding a moot position and doing a good job.
-Glory: For having trouble beating up a dirty stinking metis.  It took him waaaay too long.

Morgan Fornow:
+Wisdom for actually being quiet, and contemplative as a theurge rather than speaking her mind every chance she gets.  This strikes Garret as rare, and wise.  Clearly she KNOWS things, because she speaks less.

Jerry:
+Honor/Wisdom/Glory: Jerry is the most amazing up and coming Galliard.  He knows his way around the spooky cities which makes him wise.  He is also wise because he knows how to do this reading thing.  He was an excellent Tale Singer which makes him honorable.  He is always telling stories which makes him Glorious.  Glorious all the time.

Benjamin:
ALL SEPT-MEMBERS AT GAME THIS WEEKEND: +0.5 Wisdom, giving a True Prophetic Warning, factored into relevant characters and noted with a *

Alexander van Bokkelen
Inactive

Alice "Turns Back the Tides"     +0.1    +0.2   +0.1
Participated in a gathering, held sept position (+1/2/1).

Armando "Gaia's Gift To…" Estrada     +0.1    +0.1    +0.1
Standard "I exist" points, he was around, did things, but nothing of particular note (+1/1/1)

*Ashley "Ash" Warner-Heller     +0.2       +0.1       +0.7
Standard "I exist" points (+1/1/1), plus she's learning new rites and teaching non-homid cubs & cliath about "homid-stuff" (+0/0/1). Told a good story at moot(+1/0/0). Joined a pack, not sure how much renown of which type, but that should be added as well.

*Benjamin     +0.1    +0.1    +0.5
Standard "I exist" points for helping guard the caern and performing duties (+1/1/1), minus wisdom for frenzying at moot (0/0/-1) cancels with learning lore of own tribe (and teaching it to tribemates) and another tribe (Fianna) (0/0/+1) ((also challenged for eldest Strider, but will include that in next report since unresolved))

*Damien Eneas     +0.2    +0.5    +0.8
Unselfishly putting self in harm's way to prevent harm to packmates in non-lethal circumstances (+1/0/0), teaching fellow Garou (+0/0/1), mediating a dispute between very angry black furies (0/+3/0), preventing carnage at the moot (0/+1/0), serving sept duties and helping lead Sept rites (+0/1/1), healing Garou outside own pack unselfishly on many occasions (+0/0/1

*Dominic van Bokkelen     +0.1    +0.1    +0.6
Serving sept duties and participating in Sept rites (+0/1/1), helping guard the caern (+1/0/0), mixed bag on dealing with the Technocracy, but so far seems to be working as Sept is still standing (?)

Fabrizio "Lost & Found" Estrada     +0.1    +0.1    +0.1
Standard "I exist" points (+1/1/1).

*Garret     +0.3    +0.1    +0.5
Standard "I exist" points (+1/1/1), foolhardy bravery in the face of the technocracy (+1/0/-1), writing a song that moved others to tears (+1/0/0)

*Geraldo "Jerry" Castillo     +0.1    +0.2    +0.7
Serving sept duties and participating in Sept rites (+1/1/1), serving as talemaster (+0/1/0), learning and retelling many stories of the sept and keeping the lore of the past alive (+0/0/1)

*Isabella "Mother Rat's Memory" Davis   +0.2    +0.1    +0.8
Participating in guarding the caern and carrying out sept duties (+1/1/1), -wisdom for frenzying at the moot and leaving it (0/0/-1), unselfishly sheltering another garou in danger in her own home (+0/0/1), telling very good story that held everyone's attention (+1/0/0) ((once she got going there wasn't a single person talking)), using her pack totem's ability to deliver a true prophetic warning to the sept above and beyond what everyone at the sept got (0/0/+5)

*Jack Butch Harrison     +0.2    +0.2    +0.8
Teaching fellow Garou (0/0/+1), serving as Den Parent, serving as warleader, fulfilling Sept duties (+1/1/1). Planned scouting mission that had no deaths or injuries for any of the garou involved and gained useful intel (0/0/+1). Won challenge for warleader, in particularly Get worthy fashion, wearing down and outlasting his opponent (+1/0/0)

Jamie    
Inactive?

*Joshua Dreller     +0.2           +0.3           +0.8
Standard points (+1/1/1), Learning rites (+0/0/1), passing fitting judgment on Jimmy (0/+1/1), becoming Alpha of his pack (+0/1/0), not sure what renown for his pack totem

Lakota "Sings the Rift Closed on Turtle's Back"
Inactive

Madison Somerset
Inactive

Mick "Buries the Wyrm in Paperwork" LaSalle    +0.1    +0.2    -0.1
Serving sept duties and participating in Sept rites (+1/1/1), performing his role of Eldest Homid very well (+0/1/0, subtly teaching lessons to sept-mates (+0/0/1), -wisdom for comments at gathering for cubs (0/0/-3)

Patrick "Gaia's_Trojan_Horse" Soloman     +0.1    +0.1    +0.1
Standard "I exist" points, helping at the B&B and such (+1/1/1)

*PEBE     +0.1    +0.1    +0.7
Standard "I exist" points (+1/1/1), serving as warder & eldest ahroun to ensure training, giving good advice on multiple occasions (0/0/+1)

Ramon "Breaks the Bank" Estrada  
Inactive?

Sam Kinkade    
Inactive

*Sebastian Bishop     +0.2    +0.2    +0.7
Helped restrain frenzying garou to prevent problems at moot (0/0/+1), rebuilding forge and creating weapons and armor for the sept (+1/1/0) (don't know if he's gotten his renown for Fire Dragon), standard sept duties (+1/1/1)

Seven Mountains     +0.1    +0.1    +0.1
Standard "I exist" points (+1/1/1), and teaching subtle lessons about Garou life to sept-mates

Shulamith "Jumping Mouse"     +0.1    +0.1    +0.1
Standard "I exist" points (+1/1/1), starting honorable challenge for Fostern

*Techu     +0.1    +0.1    +0.6
Learning new Rites (0/0/+1).  Serving Sept duties (+1/1/1). Participating in scouting mission on mages.

Thoth "Takes the Back Door to Find the Heart"
I have yet to see this character in-game or on-boards other than from long ago. Is he still active, or shelved?

Timo
Inactive

*Walks In From the Cold     +0.1 +0.3    +0.1 +0.2    +0.6 +0.7
Sept duties (+1/1/1), joined a pack (?), maintaining the B&B, just challenge for Warleader (+1/0/0), serving as good Fool at Moot and asking good questions (+0/1/1), holding up well in challenge against Jack despite falling in the end (+1/0/0)

Wisely Chases the Tail     +0.1    +0.1    +0.1
Standard "I exist" points (+1/1/1)

*Johann     +0.1    +0.3    +0.7
Passing fitting judgment on Jimmy (0/+2/0), fulfilling sept duties (+1/1/1)

Ten-Buck Tim/Horus +0.1    +0.1    +0.2
Using Strider lore to help Techu find out more about his past, teaching lore of the tribe to tribemates (+1/1/1)

Khensu     +0.1    +0.1    +0.3
Teaching lore and rites of the tribe to tribemates (+1/1/2), aiding in scouting mission (+0/0/1)

Dharviya (spelling?)    +0.1    +0.1    +0.1
Provoking debate at the moot (0/0/1), normal duties (+1/1/1) provoking argument that led to multiple frenzies (net wash) (0/0/-1)

*Jimmy     - Lots for Stone of Scorn (Don't know how much), - Lots for breaking an honorable challenge (0/-3/-1), +Wisdom for being a good Omega and bringing the wrath of his septmates on himself rather than each other (0/0/+2) ((holding off on honorable challenge until that is resolved, also on whether he is no longer Omega))

The New Klampett     +0.1    +0.1    +0.1 +0.2
Joined the sept, helped with scouting mission (0/0/+1), standard sept duties (+1/1/1) ((possibly new Omega?))

Morgan For Now (with sincere apologies for forgetting, and thanks for reminding me of others forgotten)
+0.1     +0.1     +1.0
Standard "I exist" points (+1/1/1), finding out more about herself and learning rites (0/0/+4)

Adrian     +0.1     +0.1     +0.1
Standard "I exist" points

Markus     +0.1     +0.1     +0.1
Standard "I exist" points

Marek     +0.1     +0.1     -0.1
Standard "I exist" points, frenzied at Moot

Vihtori ((spelling?))     +0.1    +0.2    +0.6
For putting down a threat to inter-sept harmony swiftly (+1/+2/+3), and for giving Jimmy the only punishment that could truly make him regret his actions (0/0/+3) ((which was freaking hillarious to watch to all involved with that))

Techu:
Garret
- wisdom for failing to obey the sept alpha and allowing himself to be seen/engaging the enemy on a scouting mission

Ryan Mckenna
- wisdom for not letting the COGgies trying to calm frenzying garou at the moot do so after being told to

Vihtori
- wisdom for not letting the COGgies trying to calm frenzying garou at the moot do so after being told to

Jerry Castillo:
People apparently like to do Renown on a by-character rather than a by-category basis, which is how I've usually done them.  I've decided that this way makes a lot more sense, so my Renown Reports will have the person's name, total awards for the month, and then an explanation of what those awards come from.  The standard 0.1 ticks of being a septmember in good standing are NOT INCLUDED in my reports, and neither are the yearly ticks for things like honorably mated, sept positions, etc.  All rewards/penalties are in Temporary Renown.

Alice "Turns Back the Tides"   +0G  +1H  +0W
Alice deserves 1 Honor for helping to see to it that even the least well-known Garou were properly honored with a Gathering, and attending that Gathering to speak for the dead.

Ashley "Flirts With Danger" Warner-Heller     +1G  +2H  +4W
Ash deserves 1 Wisdom for being accepted as a child of Raven.  She also deserves 2 Honor for participating in a just challenge for Alpha of her new pack.  Furthermore, her tale of Doom Watch's totem quest was exciting and entertaining.  A good tale at moot earns this Galliard 1 Glory and 2 Wisdom.

Benjamin    +0G  +1H  +1W
Benjamin broke Black Unicorn's ban and beat a helpless Spiral unconscious, for which I recommend he lose 1 Honor.  However, he did this to prevent that Spiral from relaying information about our sept to its pack, for which I award him 2 Wisdom.  Breaking a totem ban is wrong, but sometimes you gotta make the tough calls.  Benjamin suffered berserk frenzy in the middle of a moot, for which I dock him 1 Wisdom.  Benjamin has been working hard to do his Ahroun duty and keep his pack in fighting form, even creating and maintaining a special training gym, for which I award him 2 Honor.

Damien "Guides the Lost" Eneas     +0G  +1H  +5W
Damien's been teaching a lot of new Cubs and Cliath the basics of Rites, which seems good for 1 Wisdom.  He also healed several Garou not of his pack unselfishly, for 2 Wisdom.  Serving as the moot's Caller of the Wyld is good for 1 Honor.  Serving as the moot's frenzy off-switch is good for 2 Wisdom.

Dominic "Takes Up the Sword of the Fallen" van Bokkelen     +1G  +3H  +4W
Dominic cleverly convinced a fanatical Black Fury who was attacking Gaian Garou out of grief to see sense and return home without threats or coercion of any kind, which I think is worth 2 Wisdom and 2 Honor.  Serving as Truthcatcher is good for 1 Honor; the fact that tons of other Garou lost their shit during the Cracking of the Bone is their fault, not Dominic's.  Negotiating with the Technocracy and getting everyone out alive is good for 1 Glory, 1 Wisdom, and 1 Honor.

Garret "Dreamwalker"     +3G  +4H  +4W
Garret broke stealth during a scouting mission against the Technocrats and yet somehow talked his way out of it.  I call it a wash on Wisdom, but that takes some cojones, man.  1 Glory.  The expedition he led did come back with useful intel, though, so I think that's good for 1 Wisdom.  Garret deserves 2 Honor for serving as Master of the Howl, and I award him an additional 1 Honor for overcoming personal prejudice and appointing a metis to a moot position...even if he did grumble about it.  For a beautiful song that moved some septmembers to tears and touched many others, I award him 2 Glory, 1 Honor, and 3 Wisdom.

Geraldo "Jerry" Castillo     +0G  +1H  +2W
Jerry extracted useful information from the Spiral before he got murdered and shared it with his septmates, good for 2 Wisdom.  He also served as Talesinger at the moot, good for 1 Honor.

Isabella "Mother Rat's Memory" Davis   +1G  +1H  +2W
Bella sheltered Benjamin in her own home, the only place he would be safe, when we thought the Spirals were tracking him.  This seems good for 1 Honor.  Bella frenzied in the middle of the moot and then ran off.  This is a double-bad thing, costing her 2 Wisdom.  However, she told a good story at the moot, which is good for 1 Glory and 2 Wisdom.  Smart use of her totem's knowledge to warn the sept of a serious threat with a concrete timeline seems good for 2 Wisdom.

Jack "Bears the Scars of the Stories He Tells" Harrison     +2G  +4H +2W
Jack beat Walks down for Warleader in a just challenge, good for 1 Glory and 2 Honor.  He also told a good battle story, for which I award him 1 Glory and 2 Wisdom.  Jack has also been working to rebuild the Fenrir's ruined forge so it can serve the sept again, good for 1 Honor.  Serving as Wyrmfoe snags Jack 1 Honor.

Johann Hromu     +0G  +0H  +2W
Johann deserves 1 Wisdom for being accepted as a child of Raven.  Johann was smart enough to extract himself from situations that might have otherwise made him frenzy - pay attention, boys and girls!  1 Wisdom.

Joshua "Keeps on Ticking" Dreller     +0G  +4H  +4W
JD deserves 1 Wisdom for being accepted as a child of Raven.  He also deserves 3 Honor for becoming Alpha of his pack, and an additional 1 Honor as well as 1 Wisdom for besting Ash at chess to defend his Alphaship.  JD helped Damien control the frenzying Garou at moot, for which he deserves another 2 Wisdom.

Marek Rabe  +0G  +0H  -1W
First day on the sept, and he frenzies at the moot!  Not the best way to start things off...-1 Wisdom.

Mick "Buries the Wyrm in Paperwork" LaSalle    +0G  +1H  +1W
Mick flipped out in the middle of a Gathering and almost walked off - not cool, packmate!  -1 Wisdom, -1 Honor.  However, he has been providing housing at a loss for needy Kinfolk and Bone Gnawers at the Shady Grove Apartments and financing many of his pack's efforts to do good, for which I believe he deserves 2 Wisdom and 2 Honor.

Purifies the Earth with the Blood of His Enemies ("PEBE")     +0G  +1H  +2W
PEBE has tirelessly monitored the Technocracy as Warder and always offered his Uktena Wisdom to anyone who needs it, regardless of Rank.  This merits him 1 Honor and 2 Wisdom.

Sebastian "Prey To None" Bishop     +1G  +3H  +0W
Sebastian has been helping to rebuild the Fenrir's old forge and using his blacksmithing abilities to arm the sept for war.  This seems good for 2 Honor.  Sebastian also jumped into the fray to restrain his frenzying septmates, good for 1 Glory and 1 Honor.

Techu "Batter Up"     +0G  +1H  +1W
Techu is developing a reputation as a dutiful and effective scout, which seems to merit 1 Honor and 1 Wisdom.  Techu ran off in the middle of a moot after his runaway Alpha, which was disrespectful to the totem, but showed commendable loyalty and concern for his Alpha.  I call it a wash on Honor.

Walks In From the Cold     +1G  +4H  +3W
Walks deserves 1 Wisdom for being accepted as a child of Raven.  He also deserves 1 Honor for doing a ton of drudge work with the B&B.  A just challenge for Warleader, impressive if unsuccessful, merits an award of 1 Glory and 2 Honor.  Walks served as a good Fool and asked thought-provoking questions, and threw a lot of people off-balance during the moot, which nets him 1 Honor and 2 Wisdom.

Non-Septmembers

Aden McKeattly     +0G  -1H  -2W
Aden nearly caused a major incident between septs by trying to leave Hidden Flame and become a member of Vigilant Light so he could challenge Dominic for Alpha.  This was ballsy, but incredibly dumb and kind of disrespectful.  -1 Honor, -2 Wisdom.

Darvya "Two Snakes One Stone"    +0G  +0H  +1W
Darvya deserves 1 Wisdom for trying to keep people from bickering during the Cracking of the Bone.

David "Redeemer" Adjari  +0G  +1H  +2W
Redeemer always makes himself available to help any Garou who ask, which merits him 1 Honor.  He also deserves 2 Wisdom for giving good advice on how to fight the Technocracy.

Johnny "The Judge" Machelli    +0G  +0H  +2W
Johnny deserves 2 Wisdom for giving good advice on how to fight the Technocracy.

Lucky Wolf    +0G  +1H  +2W
Lucky Wolf deserves 2 Wisdom for giving good advice on how to fight the Technocracy.  He also deserves 1 Honor for helping to keep frenzying Garou down during the moot.

Ryan McKenna  +0G  +1H  +2W
Ryan deserves 2 Wisdom for giving good advice on how to fight the Technocracy.  He also deserves 1 Honor for helping to keep frenzying Garou down during the moot.

Ten Buck Tim    +0G  +0H  +2W
Tim deserves 2 Wisdom for giving good advice on how to fight the Technocracy.

Vihtori "Eight Lives" Takala    +0G  +1H  +1W
Vihtori deserves 2 Honor and 1 Wisdom for punishing Jimmy cleverly and appropriately.  However, I'm docking him an Honor for going after Bella with an axe, even when she was out of frenzy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version