Author Topic: Just a note  (Read 1101 times)

Arianna_Fireau

Just a note
« on: February 16, 2008, 11:32:34 PM »
I would like to thank every single person in this game. I would just like to tell all of you how much I enjoy playing at Rage Across the Cape. It has a wonderful atmosphere, nice fair STs, and players who work to make sure everyone enjoys themselves. I came to this game with minimal knowledge of werewolf, never having played with any of you before but you made me feel welcome and I have never had as much fun in a game as I have had in RAtC. I just want to thank all of you for this experience, for the incredibly lack of cheesiness, for the fairness, for the lack of /drama/, and for everything else. I want to thank the STs for the way they actually think, rather than going off on power trips and creating plot that's centered around more than just combat-bunnying killing stuff. I'd like to thank the characters for putting up with Ari and the players for putting up with me. You're all very amazing people and I'm glad I met you and got involved with the game.

I really have fun here. Thank you, all of you.

Offline Carter Heyward

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Andrew
Re: Just a note
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 09:01:41 AM »
But -we- hates you, precious!

Or it is something else? I get confused easilys, precious!
Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos.

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
Re: Just a note
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 10:38:56 AM »
Thank you its really nice to hear this kind of feedback and makes running this thing actually worth it.

Thanks