Author Topic: Website Updates  (Read 2250 times)

Offline Marc (Admin)

• Marc Berman
  • (Storytellers)
  • Administrator & Storyteller
Website Updates
« on: May 10, 2014, 09:55:06 PM »
At long last, our website has been updated.  In general, all of the sections left after the house rules moved out have been touched-up.

The Welcome page has been updated with more helpful information for potential visitors and new players.

The IC Character Info has been completely overhauled, and includes all newly calculated census information, updated pack listings and sept positions.

The Player Resources section has been significantly cleaned-up and reformatted, with a few new lists added, as well as social media groups and reference information on access to Tribal packets.

Enjoy!
"When bad things happen,
 I know you want to believe they are a joke,
 but sometimes life is scary and dark.
 That is why we must find the light" –BMO

Offline Marc (Admin)

• Marc Berman
  • (Storytellers)
  • Administrator & Storyteller
Re: Website Updates
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 04:40:34 PM »
Auspicial and Tribal elders...

Once upon a time, nobody at Vigilant Light cared about these positions, and they all wen't unclaimed.  Characters all seemed to have this mutual understanding that nobody cared to go there.

Then, one day, somebody decided to claim a position and everything changed.

More recently, during the IC info cleanup on the website, I noticed that the Tribal and Auspice elder positions were mostly claimed by characters long gone (at least, as listed on the website).  So, I wiped the info entirely.

Today, I added the section back, however I'm only adding positions as I come to find they are claimed.  Rather than look for this information in everyone's signatures, I ask that you please PM the staff (or at least me) and I will add your position.

You should probably only notify me about this if your character actually holds a position.  Please do not use this as a method of claiming a position, unless you first start a scene on the Mound, and successfully end that scene with the position. :)
"When bad things happen,
 I know you want to believe they are a joke,
 but sometimes life is scary and dark.
 That is why we must find the light" –BMO