Author Topic: Renown Report  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Ryan McKenna

• (Guest) Jeremy
Renown Report
« on: November 15, 2010, 12:47:37 AM »
Question, who was in the Fall River scene (character names) and is there an actual form or should I just work that out myself?
Ryan "Razor Fang"  McKenna
Homid
Cliath
Modi
Get of Fenris
Ghost Wolves under Clashing Boom boom
Sept of the Hidden Flame
Pure Breed: 3 (Get of Fenris)

Offline Joshua Dreller

• (Guest) Cory
Re: Renown Report
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 08:27:25 PM »
The new Theurge Cub Adrian, The new Silver Fang Cliath with Amnesia played by Anna (can't remember character's name), I believe Techu was there, Francesco's character, the Ghost wolves, Jack, Yohan, Bella and myself.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 08:28:09 PM by Joshua Dreller »
Joshua "Keeps on Ticking" Dreller
Children of Gaia Purebreed x2
Magnetic x5

Offline Techu

• (Guest) Jaelen
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 08:46:11 PM »
You believe Techu was there? I knocked that shit out of the park! ;)

Anna's character is currently going by Morgan. She picked her name out of a newspaper article. Frank's character is called Markus.
Techu
Homid, Ragabash, Silent Strider, Cliath

Offline Justin Northwood

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Marc
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 08:54:22 PM »
Renown Reports should be submitted via Private Message to Conor.  To make directing your message a little easier,
when composing a new message, you will see a "Send to Group" option.  Click the "Show Membergroups" link, then tick the box next to "Submit Renown Report."  Incidentally, this is also the easiest way to include the ST's and/or Narrators on a particular PM (by ticking the boxes next to the group you want to include).  Copying the rest of the staff on Renown Reports, though, is not necessary, however you certainly can if you want to.

There is no form, just free-form thoughts/comments/observations regarding Renown.  Things that your character and/or others did that are worthy of Renown gain or loss.

Question, who was in the Fall River scene (character names) and is there an actual form or should I just work that out myself?
Marc Berman

Offline Conor (Former ST)

• Conor
  • Conor
  • Storyteller
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 08:57:14 PM »
Feel free to send in whatever you find reasonable and/or memorable.  If you have questions, ask them, and I'll answer as best I can.

These discussions are easier to have in person, but we can grab some AIM time if that's best.