Author Topic: A different hat: Shadowlord TN  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Daniel

• (Guest) Mike Porter
A different hat: Shadowlord TN
« on: January 28, 2009, 10:06:26 AM »
Hello peoples...

So... I got the job as Shadowlord TN which even though I applied for it is something of a surprise *grin* but this means I need to start my evil nefarious.... perfectly benign in every way *innocent whistle*.... plans in motion.

If there is a narrator or st at the game that is dedicated to Shadowlord stuff... if I can get them to contact me (by either posting here or sending me a pm or an email) that way I know who to contact regarding liasoning for plot-stuff.

If you're playing a Shadowlord feel free to post here just to let me know you exist. And let me know if you want TN attention or if you'd rather I just left you alone. *chuckles*

My life has me online most of the time so if you want my attention please email me at:
saren01@yahoo.com (this will probably change in the near future as I setup a gmail account dedicated to the position)

My aim is: Kidcanuck01 and I'm almost always available for contact between 10am and 8pm

Thanks for your time.

~Mike

Elder Wendigo Philodox Homid
Pure Breed x4 Diplomatic x4, Persuasive x4

Offline Becca

• (Guest) Becca
Re: A different hat: Shadowlord TN
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 11:44:32 AM »
Can you do me a favor? I have a Shadow Lord in my game that has been eagerly awaiting a chance to become more active with the tribe, but every time he tries to the PC he contacts comes down with a serious case of being dead. Can you poke over to my boards and let Malek know that you're available to work with him? Right now he's trying to find someone to challenge for Adren. Our boards are here http://www.hiddenflame.net/forums/ . Thanks.
Kitkun "Spark on Oil" Soto
Homid, Fostern, Ragabash, Uktena
Beta Ragabash of Sept of the Hidden Flame
Member of the Hand of Providence

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
Re: A different hat: Shadowlord TN
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »
I be lord I have shadow

We have two other lords both newer players Sean Kennedy and other TBD