Author Topic: Ken's Back  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Owen Smith

• (Guest) Ken
  • Athro, Homid, Child of Gaia, Ahroun
Ken's Back
« on: August 17, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »
Hello All,

Thanks for your patience while I've adjusted to the changes my impatient daughter threw into my life. (For those of you that missed Nick's post, my daughter was born on June 5, about two months early.) We're all doing well here and I'm starting to get my head back above water. And that means starting to shoehorn myself back into game.

It will be a while before I can be very active on the forums again. Forum RP is right out. But if you have an important issue for me to deal with that will only take one post or PM, feel free to get in touch with me via PM or by posting on the Alpha attention thread as is appropriate.

For the ST's: I've been out of the loop for a while so here are some questions that will help me get back into swing:

1) Any major changes I would know about: caern moving, totem changing, BSD hive in the area, massive vampire attack, significant additions or subtractions to the Sept?
2) Do you have any reason for my absence already in the story, or do I have some latitude in coming up with my very own lame excuse?
3) Any issue if I bring my daughter to game. I know that it will make it harder for me to do lots of RP, but it's the only way I can spend 8 hours just fooling around pretending to be a werewolf? I figure I'll come up with an IC reason for her being there.

Thanks.

Ken
To win in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Offline Alexander Amarandus van Bokkelen

• Conor
Re: Ken's Back
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 10:35:22 AM »
1) There's this ongoing Heart of Set thing we're worried about in an end-the-world sort of way.  Calvin is probably Warder now.  I think the next-most major change is in the alphaship of Hidden Flame.
2) Mumble mumble challenge Malfeas mumble.
3) I can't speak for everyone, but I'd rather have the two of you there than the zero of you there.
His Grace Lord Alexander Amarandus van Bokkelen, "Keeper of the King's Peace"
"Withstands Winter's Call to Find the Warmth of Home"
Silver Fang and Grand Duke of House Wyrmfoe
Pack Alpha of Screeching Wrath
Bearer of Gaius and Marius
Wielder of Blitzkrieg's Fury
Eldest Ahroun

Arianna_Fireau

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:37:43 AM »
I concur with everything Conor just said.

There is a PM in your inbox!

Offline Ryan McKenna

• (Guest) Jeremy
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 08:20:52 PM »
Damn now can I implment my plan for global domination... New borns don't fit into this at all.

Welcome backish Ken.
Ryan "Razor Fang"  McKenna
Homid
Cliath
Modi
Get of Fenris
Ghost Wolves under Clashing Boom boom
Sept of the Hidden Flame
Pure Breed: 3 (Get of Fenris)

Offline Lakota

• Heather
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »
As Lakota is the Den Parent I say bring the baby. I am more then happy to help with Viv watching.

:)
Sings the Rift Closed on Turtle's Back
Homid born
Uktena (purebreed 1)
Galliard
Athro
Pack: It's a Secret

Offline Taweret

• Emmy Varden, RAtC Charter Member
  • Emmy
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 01:18:05 PM »
Yes, leave the child in the care of the Uktena. Thats a GREAT idea, lulz
Taweret 'Ascends the Glass Tower'
Athro Homid Silent Strider Galliard
Beta of 'Curators of the Quiet Road' under Peregrine Falcon

Offline Johnny 'The Judge' Machelli

• (Guest) Danny Cohen
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »
Hey, I think taking over the world with an amry of babies would work pretty good, Jay! Babies can be scary..... of course, an army of two-year-olds would be worse.....

Offline Ryan McKenna

• (Guest) Jeremy
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 10:02:14 PM »
Only if we arm them with Corbin Brand Ferret Propelled Chainsaws.

Corbin Brand: Ferret Propelled Chainsaws are Trademark, Copywritten and other things By Corbin Brand.
Ryan "Razor Fang"  McKenna
Homid
Cliath
Modi
Get of Fenris
Ghost Wolves under Clashing Boom boom
Sept of the Hidden Flame
Pure Breed: 3 (Get of Fenris)

Offline Becca

• (Guest) Becca
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 09:04:51 AM »
If your daughter wants to come visit HF she is more than welcome, which I guess means you can come too  :P . But we are now in MA once a month and I'm guessing the Fenrir would like to see Owen now and then. If its a choice between going to RAtC and visiting us, go play there, but if you can do both there are a lot of people that miss you over here.
Kitkun "Spark on Oil" Soto
Homid, Fostern, Ragabash, Uktena
Beta Ragabash of Sept of the Hidden Flame
Member of the Hand of Providence

Offline Mass Trauma NPC

• (Guest) Rick
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »
If your daughter wants to come visit HF she is more than welcome, which I guess means you can come too  :P . But we are now in MA once a month and I'm guessing the Fenrir would like to see Owen now and then. If its a choice between going to RAtC and visiting us, go play there, but if you can do both there are a lot of people that miss you over here.

I do believe what she's trying to say is, Don't be a stranger.