Author Topic: Public Renown Reports (October-November)  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Marc (Admin)

• Marc Berman
  • (Storytellers)
  • Administrator & Storyteller
Public Renown Reports (October-November)
« on: October 19, 2013, 09:46:59 PM »
This thread is for the posting of Public Renown Reports for October-November downtime cycle.

Note: If backdated items are submitted, please be sure to indicate such, to help the staff (and your fellow players) differentiate them from the current month's items.

Please do: Be as descriptive as possible.  Renown is a direct reflection/result of the tales told in the nation.  This is a very public thing, hence this public forum in which to post reports.

Please don't: Engage in additional IC (or OOC) conversations within this thread.  If another character is saying things about you that you do not like, start a thread somewhere appropriate and take it up with them IC ("so I hear you've been saying stuff about me...")  This thread is not the place to do that!

"The Rules" for this thread:

[-1-] Ahroun, Philodox and Theurge may post one item of particular note to the public report.

[-2-] Galliards and Ragabash may post two items to the public report.  Those holding the position of eldest Galliard or Ragabash may post up to three items.

[-3-] All other items of Renown worthiness may be included in your downtime report as normal.

Anyone not comfortable with the public thread may forgo it altogether and submit only a private report (via your downtime sheet).  Just remember, items appearing in the public reports will be given more weight than the privately submitted items.  Renown is a very public thing!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:14:08 PM by Administrator »
"When bad things happen,
 I know you want to believe they are a joke,
 but sometimes life is scary and dark.
 That is why we must find the light" –BMO

Offline Gabriel

• Berek
Re: Public Renown Reports (October-November)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 11:04:06 PM »
Jerry showed ingenuity and quick thinking in his efforts to recover the remains of the Spirals from the paramedics. Patience and balls paid off, very wise. +Wisdom

Alexander took the opportunity of a non-time sensitive mission to teach everyone present an important skill. Since we work from an island, knowing how to use a boat makes a lot of damned sense. It's always good to think ahead and make the most of everyone's time. +Wisdom
Gabriel
Metis Philodox Cub

Offline Carter Heyward

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Andrew
Re: Public Renown Reports (October-November)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 02:02:22 PM »
Alexander let me use a PUDA. Practical, but honorable!
Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos.