Author Topic: HAPPY WHATEVER  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Eset

• (Guest) Emilly Beth
HAPPY WHATEVER
« on: December 24, 2008, 12:25:29 PM »
So Happy-(insert whatever holiday you celebrate or don't celebrate here)

For me it is Christmas... although Christmas Eve is more Happy forced awkward visitations with soon to be in-law extended family... then forced awkward Midnight Mass (I'm not catholic)... so Christmas Eve tends to be quite... awkward for me...

anyways... hope you all have a great Christmas!!!! and a less Awkward holiday that I am blessed with...

EmillyBeth
Large crinos claw scars down the right side of her neck onto her shoulder.

When in homid: dressed in blue jeans, black T-shirt, mismatched shoes and a non-descript backpack.

Offline Justin Northwood

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Marc
Re: HAPPY WHATEVER
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 12:58:28 PM »
Christma-Hanna-Kwans-ica
Marc Berman

Offline Kikea

• PK
  • PK
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 02:04:09 PM »
I'm a Pagan Jew- so Christmas Day is Sushi Day for me.  Which I am terribly excited for, as usual . . . this year, the sushi is free!

A few days ago, the Winter Solstice was the same night as the first night of Hanukkah, and we had all that lovely fresh snow.  I nearly exploded from joy overload.  But for once, your "Happy Hanukkah" greetings aren't super late.  Tonight's the fourth night, and the fifth night will be on Christmas day.  And I really need to get my butt in gear if I'm going to get Andrew's present done by the 8th night . . . but first, latkes for dinner tonight.  Mmmm mmm mmmmmm!

Offline Eset

• (Guest) Emilly Beth
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 02:10:42 PM »
ok so where is this free sushi? I LOVES SUSHI!!!!!
Large crinos claw scars down the right side of her neck onto her shoulder.

When in homid: dressed in blue jeans, black T-shirt, mismatched shoes and a non-descript backpack.

Offline Kikea

• PK
  • PK
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 01:44:31 AM »
Andrew did a good deed, and was rewarded with a gift certificate to one of our favorite Japanese restaurants.

Oh, and I went to an Episcopalian mass tonight.  It was great!  I got to sing as high and as loud as I wanted, and the sermon wasn't hellfire and damnation-filled.  I might try going to Sunday services once a month or so.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 01:46:18 AM by Kikea »

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 08:28:33 AM »
Happy Holidays Everyone