Author Topic: Public Renown Reports (January-February)  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Marc (Admin)

• Marc Berman
  • (Storytellers)
  • Administrator & Storyteller
Public Renown Reports (January-February)
« on: January 11, 2013, 04:28:21 PM »
This thread is for the posting of Public Renown Reports for January-February downtime cycle.

Note: If backdated items are submitted, please be sure to indicate such, to help the staff (and your fellow players) differentiate them from the current month's items.

Please do: Be as descriptive as possible.  Renown is a direct reflection/result of the tales told in the nation.  This is a very public thing, hence this public forum in which to post reports.

Please don't: Engage in additional IC (or OOC) conversations within this thread.  If another character is saying things about you that you do not like, start a thread somewhere appropriate and take it up with them IC ("so I hear you've been saying stuff about me...")  This thread is not the place to do that!

"The Rules" for this thread:

[-1-] Ahroun, Philodox and Theurge may post one item of particular note to the public report.

[-2-] Galliards and Ragabash may post two items to the public report.  Those holding the position of eldest Galliard or Ragabash may post up to three items.

[-3-] All other items of Renown worthiness may be included in your downtime report as normal.

Anyone not comfortable with the public thread may forgo it altogether and submit only a private report (via your downtime sheet).  Just remember, items appearing in the public reports will be given more weight than the privately submitted items.  Renown is a very public thing!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:29:56 PM by Administrator »
"When bad things happen,
 I know you want to believe they are a joke,
 but sometimes life is scary and dark.
 That is why we must find the light" –BMO

Offline Tyler

• (Guest) Will New
  • Bird of a feather poop together, or something
Re: Public Renown Reports (January-February)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 09:46:39 PM »
(How much can the Voice of Gaia post? ;-))
Homid, Corax, Neocornix
Gorgeous x3 and Beguiling

I just flew in from Jersey and boy are my arms tired. No really, can I get an Excedrin?

Offline Carter Heyward

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Andrew
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 05:11:02 PM »
Having met the Eldest Philodox for the first time, I can't fully speak for Dominic's Honor, but there isn't a thing wrong with his Wisdom, asking interesting and enlightening questions of the Philodox under his...care.
Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos.

Offline Tyler

• (Guest) Will New
  • Bird of a feather poop together, or something
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 11:20:03 AM »
Hmmmm, where to begin.
Well the fight I saw was like a giant game of ring around the rosey. At least the part where it is Ashes Ashes, We all fall down. Tripsy Magee the new Bonegnawer had a rough start, tripping over his own chain and all, but I guess he redeemed himself. After I swooped in and saved them all he pulled his wounded packmates away. Hurray teamwork. You guys really take your fighting to the death seriously huh? Hmmm, what else. Oh yeah Tripsy distracted the Morgue tech long enough so I could solve the entire puzzle about how the ax deaths happened. You're welcome again. Hopefully we all learned the lesson 'Never split the party.' from those cuddley little bane dogs.
Earlier there was that thing with the Uktena, stuffy pair they are, and trying to keep secrets from me. Pish. I noticed what they were doing from across the water and on the other side of the Gauntlet. There is hope though, Pebe and J, er Lakota admited they needed my help in their own way, which I find very wise of them. I mean isn't the smartest thing to know what you don't know? And though it took more coaxing than I thought nessicary from me and a spirit, they managed to destroy an evil and devious, if somewhat shiney and tempting, tool of the Wyrm. I of course completely resisted it's charms but they seemed to struggle with it, funny I thought it only affected Corax. I guess it affects Uktena too.
I also revieled that the English Chick's accent might in fact be evil for it appears able to distract Garou from seeking out the Wyrm. More study is needed on that though...
Homid, Corax, Neocornix
Gorgeous x3 and Beguiling

I just flew in from Jersey and boy are my arms tired. No really, can I get an Excedrin?

Offline Jerry Castillo

• Matt Kamm
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 01:40:22 PM »
I gotta give huge props to the Glory of Brandon Sewer-Walker. He defended me and Tawny and Perikles after the spirit hounds had blasted and ripped us all to pieces, and got us all out of there alive. Those be some mad skillz.

On top of that, and since I's apparently now the Official Spokesguy for Corax or whatever, I'm also gonna say that Tyler was mad Honorable and Wise for his quick work pulling our fuzzy asses outta the fire and patching some of us before we punched our tickets. Always bring a were-raven, kids. It's just the smart thing to do.
Geraldo "Zero Casualties" Castillo
Homid Adren Bone Gnawer Galliard

Missing three fingers on his left hand
Jagged facial scar, improperly set shoulder