Author Topic: Event Game Schedule - Important, Please Read  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Justin Northwood

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Marc
Event Game Schedule - Important, Please Read
« on: September 07, 2008, 06:09:56 PM »
After a brief staff meeting today, a definitive schedule for the game has been put together as follows.  Also, for this event, in addition to Mike, Emmy and Joe, Tom and myself will be acting as narrators and have been working with the ST team to come up with some new and interesting plots to keep all of you busy.  Trust me when I say, there should be plenty of plot going on to keep everyone busy and interested for the entire weekend :)

Friday:
7:00 PM - Registration/Check-In.  Please try to arrive before game-on to allow time to check-in your character.
8:00 PM - Game-On.  In addition to soft roleplay, there are some plots planned for Friday night.  Game will run through the evening until game-off at a time to-be-determined.

Saturday:
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Soft Roleplay.
12:00 PM - Game-On.
5:00 PM - Dinner Break.
6:00 PM - Game On.  Game will run through the evening until game-off at a time to-be-determined.

Sunday:
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Soft Roleplay/Cleanup.  Packing and site cleanup will need to be completed by 12:00 Noon, as that is when we will be required to vacate the site.

Remember that there is no in-game meal at this event.  All individuals will need to provide their own food and drink for the weekend.  Food can be brought, or there are a variety of fast food options available within about 5 to 10 minutes of the site.  Parking will also be very close to the site.

Links to Other Helpful Event Game Threads:
Rage Across the Cape Event Game - Camping - Directions to the site, etc.
Game Invitation - September 12-14 Weekend Event - Game invitation and Evite post.  Please respond to the Evite to give us a better idea who will be attending.
Event Logistics - Suggestions from a Boy Scout - General thoughts on what to plan on bringing if your camping out.
Event Logistics? - General discussions about event logistics.
Game Day Weather Widget - Game day weather forecast.

On behalf of the staff, we hope to see everyone there!  A fun time should be had by all!
Marc Berman

Offline Thoth

• (Guest) Nick
Re: Event Game Schedule - Important, Please Read
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:54:52 PM »
When is the main plots ie the caern moving likely to happen on saturday? 

I may need to work and/or attend a show and want to be at game for the key events.
Thoth Takes the Back Door to Find the Heart
Silent Strider
Ragabash
Homid
Athro
Gaia's Edge Pack under Ares
Eldest Garou

Offline Justin Northwood

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Marc
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 06:14:41 PM »
The Caern-Building plot will be starting after dinner break on Saturday, so beginning at 6:00-ish.  I don't think there's any way to say for sure how long it will take, but that is pretty much the plot planned for that time slot.
Marc Berman

Offline Mass Trauma NPC

• (Guest) Rick
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »
Perfect, as my pack will be missing me during the mornings, at least I won't miss the main plot.