Author Topic: Friendly nudge... take two  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Benjamin

• (Guest) Joshua M
  • "We're not crazy. All three of us are sane."
Friendly nudge... take two
« on: March 27, 2011, 01:58:01 PM »
I had an excellent time at game, thank you Staff very much for a well run mass-combat and a great moot!

Also, thank you everyone else, every player I interacted with was awesome and contributing to the game immensely!

Finally, last, but most certainly not least: THANK YOU FOR FOOD ALL WHO BROUGHT!!!
Benjamin
Homid, Ahroun, Silent Strider, Fostern
Pure Breed (Silent Strider): 3
Tireless, Graceful
Magnetic, Charming
Vigilant, Intuitive
Fair Glabro
Owl Wings in the Umbra

Offline Nike 'Slays the Patriarchy' Strilakos

• Anna Bradley
Re: Friendly nudge... take two
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 02:07:40 PM »
seconded, the game was awesome fun, and the combat was fun and engaging and fast-paced.  whee :)
Homid | Ahroun | Elder | Black fury

Pure Breed 2(black fury)

Offline Anyanka Kuznetsova

• (Guest) Mandy
Re: Friendly nudge... take two
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »
thirded..is that a word lol. the game was Amazing!!!! moot was amazing...even though i must have chopped 60+ times lol but that was half the fun. st's and narrators were awesome, and food was just yummy! thank you anna, mike, chip, drew, andrew, matt, and whoever else brought food (if i missed you i am sooooo sorry but it was delicious). i will be hunting down some of you for recipes...lord hyde lol peanut butter death was amazingly deathy. Cant wait for next game!
Anyanka Kuznetsova: Homid born Half Moon, Grandchild of дед гром of the rank of Cliath, Purebreed two, Mark of the Predator

"My father always use to tell me that when I was older, I could choose to be good, or I could choose to win, it's funny just how much winning my family has been doing."