Author Topic: a question of a gift.  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Rikki Waterman

• (Guest) Rob Chumsae
a question of a gift.
« on: May 24, 2011, 04:01:04 AM »
so guys i have a question about a certian gift for the bonegnawers that got all screwed up in transmission from table top to MET and wanted to know your say on it.

It is the Intermediate gift called Laugh of the Hyena. to Activate the Gift you must laugh like a hyena and in Table Top you get -2 dificulty on all willpower rolls to resist mental Domination or control which extends to the gift roll over, vampires dominate, The mind sphere, and wraith puppetry.

The Met reads as such word for word:

You get a two trait Bonus on any mental challage to resist mental domination or control. Remember you must cackle out loud each time you invoke such a retest.

the problem is that not all of these powers run of just mentals or just willpower and then its talking about a retest that doesnt seem to exist.

Please help!
Rikki Waterman
Ragabash, Cub
Silver Fang Pure Breed x4
Speaks: Dutch, Flemish, English

Offline PEBE

• Joe T
Re: a question of a gift.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 05:45:16 AM »
Which tribebook edition are you citing? What does the front cover look like? Can you provide a pg # so I can look myself?
Joe
PC: Purifies the Earth with the Blood of his Enemies, 'Brother to the Winds' (aka "Pebe", also (to the Corax) "Mr Grumpy Pants Uktena")

All complaints must be submitted in the form of lyrical rhymes!
2 + 2 = 5 for sufficiently large values of 2

Arianna_Fireau

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 07:41:30 AM »
I can't give you the number, as I don't have my Gnawer book on me, but that gift is in Revised, with snarly wolf guy on a heap of trash on the cover.

Offline PEBE

• Joe T
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 09:26:49 AM »
I'll look into it then, but since we don't have any Adren BG I'm not in a huge rush to get an answer back.. we can talk about it at the staff meeting.
Joe
PC: Purifies the Earth with the Blood of his Enemies, 'Brother to the Winds' (aka "Pebe", also (to the Corax) "Mr Grumpy Pants Uktena")

All complaints must be submitted in the form of lyrical rhymes!
2 + 2 = 5 for sufficiently large values of 2