Author Topic: Public Renown Reports (June-July)  (Read 2982 times)

Offline Justin Northwood

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Marc
Public Renown Reports (June-July)
« on: June 19, 2011, 12:30:12 AM »
This thread is for the posting of Public Renown Reports for the June-July downtime cycle.

Please do: Be as descriptive as possible.  Renown is a direct reflection/result of the tales told in the nation.  This is a very public thing, hence this public forum in which to post reports.

Please don't: Engage in additional IC (or OOC) conversations within this thread.  If another character is saying things about you that you do not like, start a thread somewhere appropriate and take it up with them IC ("so I hear you've been saying stuff about me...")  This thread is not the place to do that!

"The Rules" for this thread:

[-1-] Ahroun, Philodox and Theurge may post one item of particular note to the public report.

[-2-] Galliards and Ragabash may post two items to the public report.  Those holding the position of eldest Galliard or Ragabash may post up to three items.

[-3-] All other items of Renown worthiness may be submitted via Private Message as normal.

Anyone not comfortable with the public thread may forgo it altogether and submit only a private report (via your downtime sheet).  Just remember, items appearing in the public reports will be given more weight than the privately submitted items.  Renown is a very public thing!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 08:06:41 PM by Marc (HST) »
Marc Berman

Offline Jerry Castillo

• Matt Kamm
Re: Public Renown Reports (June-July)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 08:49:15 AM »
Jerry Castillo wishes for everybody to know that he's a huge idiot, a first-class dumbass, and other stuff that means he's stupid.  He let a Black Spiral Dancer live in his house for months with a Trueborn Cub and never figured it out until someone else practically got themselves killed cleaning up his mistake.  For those who didn't have the good luck to be around yesterday, the Cub is safe with Kin right now and the Spiral is in deep cover.  (-Wisdom)

On the other hand, he has to give props to Johann Hromu for piercing in six minutes the disguise that fooled him for six months, even if whatever old dude lives in the Shadow Lord's head is a real pompous jackass.  Taking a Battle Scar in the process just makes it more epic.  And more tragic, I guess. (+Glory, +Wisdom)
Geraldo "Zero Casualties" Castillo
Homid Adren Bone Gnawer Galliard

Missing three fingers on his left hand
Jagged facial scar, improperly set shoulder

Offline Nike 'Slays the Patriarchy' Strilakos

• Anna Bradley
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 04:22:53 PM »
Props to Kiara for making sure baby Tommy was well taken care of and safe, recent events considering. +Wisdom
Homid | Ahroun | Elder | Black fury

Pure Breed 2(black fury)

Arianna_Fireau

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »
Yo, I was busy taking care of my people and Kinfolk, but from what little I heard, I'll give props to that Kiara chick. Taking care of the True Born baby is legit good shit, yo. +Wisdom, +Honor

Johann's Wise. That's all. +Wisdom

Offline Carter Heyward

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Andrew
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 10:18:13 AM »
I always thought of them as those dumb guys from that Alice book, the Tweedles (yes, I can read), but they have consistently proved otherwise and I see good and competent members of my Auspice. Sure, they have a long way to go, but they're going in the right direction.

+Wisdom to Techu and Jimmy's Brother.
Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos.

Offline Sir Garret of the Fuzzies

• (Guest) Tom
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 11:03:52 PM »
Birds of a Feather

I didn't get around to it, but Panache, myself and Tom Greer sure do know how to kill vampires.  Gerald, Eion and Kiara were Glorious in battle, removing their heads and destroying them before they even got to do anything remotely nasty.  Mick and I approached the fight a little smarter.  I corralled them up, and staked them for the young to take them out, while Mick did what Ragabash do, and was able to visually scout them out during the fight while not letting up.  They're my new favorite pack- and man are they fast.

(Eoin, Gerald, and Kiara +Glory, Garret and Mick for Wisdom)

Sun Days Are Better Than Others

Meanwhile, Alexander did a pretty wise thing, calling that spirit to burn up the vampires.  It went really well, and I'm sure a few of those abominations had what was coming to them.  Smart Ahroun, but let me tell you, the vampires we fought were very weak, and I heard Cliath killed the others while some of the Fostern's and Adren were scared away.  Not too impressed by the leeches.  I've fought harder, and I don't think we really needed the spirit after all.  Not a very glorious way to fight.  Smart.  But not Glorious.

(Alexander -Glory, +Wisdom)

I am too Wise!
Ok... so in the past full turning of Gaia, I've done some pretty wise things, far more than I've done some unwise things, I think.  I helped locate one of the aspects of Honey Bee in such a way to cause no human casualties using phantasms and guile so that Alice, Brody, and Myself could recover an aspect.  I've helped repair her hive after to prep it for the new queen.  I've delved into the past of this land and ancestral memory to answer questions for the young at great personal risk.  I've bested Athro Theurges in trials of wisdom and riddles to become a leader of my Tribe.  I am the keeper of every tribal rite that I have the ability to cast, and teach those of my tribe so that our traditions will not die out when they have proven themselves.  I have never turned away a Sept Mate who has sought council.  In my challenge against Jack, I proved I had more knowledge of my Tribal Kin than he did.  I've packed under Owl, almost a manifestation of what it means to be wise.  I've maintained a shrine to the goddess Danu for years.  I've led a grand moot and Beltane Rite.  My stories are sought out by Garou within and outside of my Tribe.  I came up with the plan during the Elder Council which led to the final defeat of the mages, where our ancestral home remains safe.  I was the one who found their scent and discovered that they had fled to the deep umbra.  I was the one who found the scent of Walks leading to justice at the hands of the Philodox council.  I have given my life's blood more times than I can count to heal those outside of my Sept.  I protected the Alpha of this Sept with my body during the assault against the mages, seeing her safe.  I successfully helped complete a spirit quest in the Umbra and aided my fellow Fianna.  I have quested to the homelands and aided in the construction of a powerful tribal fetish.  I keep this Caern safe each and every day.  I tell some great stories at moots, some tales which are retold by others.  I stayed my hand when I found out that a Sept mate had a trueborn of my tribe in the hands of a Black Spiral dancer, and helped orchestrate and come up with the plan to take care of it.  I've seen the birth of my second beautiful daughter. 

In the past year I have done many wise things that have not been recognized, and after a year I find that my Septmates think me less wise than I was a year ago.  I do not think this should be so.  If you find me less Wise than I was a year ago, meet me on the mound.  I will not be passive about opinion any longer.
Garret "Dreamwalker" Lupus Galliard Fianna Athro
Fianna purebreed x5
Righ of the East
Guardian of Vigilant Light
Eldest Galliard
Member of Red Bull
Has pointed ears, and a pentagram on the palm of his hand.  Also has Owl wings in the Umbra

Offline Taweret

• Emmy Varden, RAtC Charter Member
  • Emmy
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 06:55:36 AM »
Alexander insulted the the Athro Theurge Rite Mistress's ability to summon a Spirit of Helios, and paid Chiminage that was FAR too great for the simple task that the Spirit was asked. That being permanently severing some of his ties to Gaia. (One Perm Gnosis). This was a foolish thing to do, and shows that Ahroun should not make deals with Spirits without a Theurge's council, even if they are the Grand Duke. (Unless they're PEBE. Sheesh.)

He also didn't bother remembering the name of a Cliath who died in battle with him. Respect those beneath ye, All are of Gaia. We lose ourselves when we forget those who fight by our side.

Alexander: -Honor   -Wisdom
Taweret 'Ascends the Glass Tower'
Athro Homid Silent Strider Galliard
Beta of 'Curators of the Quiet Road' under Peregrine Falcon