Author Topic: New Renown Reports  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Marc (Admin)

• Marc Berman
  • (Storytellers)
  • Administrator & Storyteller
New Renown Reports
« on: May 11, 2014, 12:10:05 AM »
As you may have noticed, the new format Renown Report is out.  This includes Renown adjustments for both April and May.

I have long been a proponent of "showing most recent posts at the top," which you can do by checking the box for "Show most recent posts at the top." (coincidentally enough) in the Look and Layout Preferences section of your Account Profile.  This puts the posts in reverse order so the newest are at the top (reads like a forwarded chain of email replies from the bottom-up).  This makes it MUCH more convenient to get around when what you really want is a thread's most recent post (or last few posts).

That said, not everyone prefers it that way.  To that end, I've clipped-off all prior posts from the You Are What You Do - Renown Reports thread, and moved them to a prior archive containing reports from April of 2010 to April of 2014, which should help with viewability/navigability of the thread.  At least until its thick with posts again.  The archive thread also remains in the Announcements section for future reference, although the archive will not be stickeyed.
"When bad things happen,
 I know you want to believe they are a joke,
 but sometimes life is scary and dark.
 That is why we must find the light" –BMO

Offline Gabriel

• Berek
Re: New Renown Reports
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 01:21:32 AM »
I think the second listing for David Coyotero on the new report is supposed to be Geraldo Castillo, no?
Gabriel
Metis Philodox Cub

Offline Marc (Admin)

• Marc Berman
  • (Storytellers)
  • Administrator & Storyteller
Re: New Renown Reports
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 02:37:29 AM »
I concur.  Edited. :)
"When bad things happen,
 I know you want to believe they are a joke,
 but sometimes life is scary and dark.