Author Topic: Month of crazy  (Read 1497 times)

Offline JamesLee

• (Guest) Mac
Month of crazy
« on: September 02, 2010, 12:35:46 PM »
I know I've been absent from boards a lot of late, and am sorry to say that this is only going to increase in the weeks before the September game. I'm going to try to get online once every couple of days to clean everything up, but if I've gone longer than that without replying to something, PM me. For now I'll be sure to get to every thread that I know is waiting on me sometime tonight, though possibly not this afternoon.

To explain:  Yesterday I moved, tomorrow I leave town and all access to electronics for the weekend, Tuesday I start my first real job ever, and next Friday I leave town and access to electronics once again.  Time in between will be spent unpacking, panicking about this work business, and frantically preparing for said out of town trips.  I'll be going out of town again the weekend after that, but only for a day and since it'll be to hang out with you guys, I figure it shouldn't interfere.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
"Alone we traveled on with nothing but a shadow.
We fled, far away."

Offline Benjamin

• (Guest) Joshua M
  • "We're not crazy. All three of us are sane."
Re: Month of crazy
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 01:37:28 AM »
Hooray for employment!

Stay in touch when you can, and good luck!
Benjamin
Homid, Ahroun, Silent Strider, Fostern
Pure Breed (Silent Strider): 3
Tireless, Graceful
Magnetic, Charming
Vigilant, Intuitive
Fair Glabro
Owl Wings in the Umbra

Offline JamesLee

• (Guest) Mac
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 08:44:37 AM »
Thanks. And I should have said "I'll reply to everything tonight unless my IP address or computer somehow gets banned from the forums." I don't have time to troubleshoot today, and I refuse to reply to everything via phone (which is how I'm posting now), but i'll make sure I find a way to post before leaving town.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 08:45:12 AM by Dominic van Bokkelen »
We fled, far away."

Offline JamesLee

• (Guest) Mac
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 11:01:08 PM »
Life is settling down. Should be back. Sleeping and then work, but if it hits Tuesday and I haven't replied to something I should really reply to, post here to point me at it.
We fled, far away."

Offline JamesLee

• (Guest) Mac
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 09:17:37 PM »
Now I've got no good excuse. Not sure where all my time keeps going. Anyway, same drill. I think I caught everything, but if you're waiting for a reply from me and I've still missed it, poke me or it will lie dormant forever.
We fled, far away."