Author Topic: Few questions by a New Player  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Sam Kinkade

• (Guest) Dave Barnhill
  • I made it, but whats it do?
Few questions by a New Player
« on: June 29, 2007, 06:29:50 PM »
Well, new to this game at least.  I've played for a while at another game.   ;D

Howdy all!  Some of ya know me, some don't, But the name's David, and I'm a player down at Hidden Flame.  I'm the one that played Brendon the drunkard, and plays Jack right now, and soon i'm going to be joining all of you with a new character on the boards often, and at game every now and then when I have the extra time..

Had a few questions for the people that know the cape cod area better then I, whos never been there.

What town contained down in the town section of the forums is the largest?  Do any of them have a high crime rate?  and how far are they from the sept?  Trying to plan out a few things for my character that i'm going to do after he gets to the area.
Sam "Doesn't Brake for Wyrm" Kinkade
Metis Bonegnawer Ahroun, Cliath of the Nation
Beta of the Junkyard Dogs under Trashheap

Has indigo hair with two white stripes.  Translates to Indigo Fur with two white stripes in all other forms.

Offline Sam Kinkade

• (Guest) Dave Barnhill
Re: Few questions by a New Player
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 10:10:30 AM »
In addition to the above, 2 questions in reference to the boards.  Is it possible to change my name on the forum to my characters name, and am I supposed to see all the pack forums, or did someone hit the wrong button and cause a snafu?

Has indigo hair with two white stripes.  Translates to Indigo Fur with two white stripes in all other forms.

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 10:28:50 AM »
Thanks fixed the pack boards

The biggest town in our game is Plymouth, thats should say alot.
Provincetown is the second biggest city, but usually is only busy in the summer months.

The crime rates in Plymouth are higher then a normal small city.
Provincetown the crime rate is higher in the summer.

Provincetown is also considered the East Coast San Francisco.  Very high Gay population.

In your character profile there is a place you can change the name others see you as on the forums.  If thats not enough and you dont want to sign in using Jack, I can change the name there too.

Offline Sam Kinkade

• (Guest) Dave Barnhill
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 10:41:08 AM »
Thanks!  that'll help a lot.  And it wasn't so much the sign on that I wanted to change as the name that showed when I posted.