Author Topic: Message from Mac  (Read 986 times)

Offline Kerberos

• Josh Sheena
Message from Mac
« on: November 22, 2010, 11:53:01 PM »
This is a prerecorded message from Mac (Player of Dominic for you new people who may not know)

=-=-=-=-=

Hey guys.  This appears to be an eventful fall.  It is somewhere between unlikely and impossible that I will be on forums for the next week.  If I do manage it, a couple high priority threads will get my first attention.  (Apologies, Emmy, I'll make sure the challenge is something at least somewhat quick so that it can be settled soon after I get back. People in the really old prisoner scene, I'll be there as well. And pack, I'll be sure to help deal with our various traumas once real life allows me to. And klaives, amnesia, and chess.)  I'm not ready to talk about why, yet, but if you absolutely must know, PM me with your e-mail address and I'll explain my absence.  Other than that, have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and spend it with the ones you love.

See you all soon,
Mac

p.s. If scenes need to happen with Dominic that he can be meat puppeted for (i.e. you need him for gifts or combat or to oversee a non-controversial challenge or something), I am perfectly okay with that. He'll be his usual physical/emotional tank, I just can't be for a few days.
Lupus Cub