Author Topic: LARP at Brandeis on 12/4 (day after Rage)  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Nike 'Slays the Patriarchy' Strilakos

• Anna Bradley
LARP at Brandeis on 12/4 (day after Rage)
« on: November 04, 2011, 08:30:37 AM »
LARP: Stars of Al-Ashtara
Where: Brandeis University
When: Sunday, December 4th from 3-7pm
Singup: http://www.journeysurveys.com/answer/336

Just beyond the next dune on the Eastern horizon rises the gleaming city of Al-Ashtara, renowned for its exotic wares and exquisite tastes. There are whispers, however, that the Caliphate might be starting to unravel - a fact which has not escaped the notice of those who wish to take advantage of the weakening rule. Friend and foe alike cast their eyes towards the night skies, looking to read their destinies in the stars...and perhaps find the means to change their own fate.
Enter a world where allegiances shift like the desert sands; where the schemes are as intricate as the silks; and in the bustling marketplace, the only thing more elusive than the sweet smell of incense on the desert breeze is the band of thieves slipping between the merchants' stalls. The Stars of Al-Ashtara illuminate the enchantment, mystery, and danger that await you in an Arabian bazaar-where everyone has a secret.

Stars of Al-Ashtara is a traditional theater-styled larp of intrigue, romance, politics, secrets, wonder, danger, and more that brings together people of all walks of life in a setting that becomes more dangerous under the shadows of night.
Homid | Ahroun | Elder | Black fury

Pure Breed 2(black fury)

Offline Nike 'Slays the Patriarchy' Strilakos

• Anna Bradley
Re: LARP at Brandeis on 12/4 (day after Rage)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 08:31:27 AM »
yes i am replying to myself

since game in December is at Camelot, i have limited crash space i could provide for far away folks
Homid | Ahroun | Elder | Black fury

Pure Breed 2(black fury)