Author Topic: Can we take him home?  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Anyanka Kuznetsova

• (Guest) Mandy
Can we take him home?
« on: February 27, 2011, 08:39:03 AM »
This took place during the battle in the Temple of the Frog. Johann and Aishling have taken on one hitmark. It has atomized. As another energy ball begins to form Johann places his sword in the middle, and is electrified for a moment. Luckily for armor, he is unharmed, but he now has a new toy. The hitmark has formed around his weapon and is now stuck.

Johann Hromu "I place my sword in the center of the energy ball..."
ST "You receive agro for electricity"
Johann "Oh...ow..  yeah.. that hurt (<--sarcasim he is wearing armor)"
ST "the hitmark forms.....around your sword... he is unable to move"
(stunned the entire group that has formed around this hitmark stare at Johann)
Johann "I think I will call him Steve, yes I shall call him Steve, and he shall be my pet and I shall take him home with me....(to story teller) may I take him home with me?"
(death glare from the ST..... later after the battle)
Aishling "Poor steve"
Johann "yes... poor steve, we knew him so well, for others he kept his armor up, it was only truly me that he allowed to see his true inside.... I still say I should have brought him home"

(dying of laughter)
Anyanka Kuznetsova: Homid born Half Moon, Grandchild of дед гром of the rank of Cliath, Purebreed two, Mark of the Predator

"My father always use to tell me that when I was older, I could choose to be good, or I could choose to win, it's funny just how much winning my family has been doing."