Author Topic: Upcoming game?  (Read 1531 times)

Garwalf

Upcoming game?
« on: March 26, 2007, 09:26:48 PM »
Hey, I'm totally new here, but am glad to have found you, since:

... I'm a native Cape Coddah, with a love of the land and sea who has only recently returned to Massachusetts (for what, it turns out, will be  a brief stay)
...I'm a great fan of Old Werewolf (though I have never done a Werewolf LARP

Anyway, an online calendar said that you lot were hosting an event April 7 (the Saturday before Easter Sunday), but I can't find anything on the website.  So I'd like to know:

Is there going to be an event?
Is it too late to join?
Is it possible to participate, even though I probably won't be able to  participate with the group again?

Thanks,
Edgar "Gar" Francis
<gar@fulbrightweb.org>

Offline Taweret

• Emmy Varden, RAtC Charter Member
  • Emmy
Re: Upcoming game?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 06:01:41 AM »
Hey Edgar!

Yes we're having game on the 7th, and you can feel free to come play with us! Fortunately you know the genre, so all we'll have to fill you in on is game mechanics. Which won't be that hard. :D

The game is set in Cape Cod, but we play in Warwick, RI. About 1 1/2 hours away from the farthest points on the Cape. There is no fee to play, and we play from 3:00pm till about 9:00pm. We can go later but that depends on if Marc & Joe kick us out or not. ;)

I can't remember if anything is restricted.... we might be chock full of Silver Fangs and Shadow Lords, but Mike keeps track of things like that. We are not accepting any other Shapechangers.

If you're a travellin' guy I suggest playing a Silent Strider or one of them roaming Fianna or Bone Gnawers. But those are only suggestions, you can play whatever you'd like!

And the cool thing is, if you have access to the boards after you leave from your native lands, you can keep playing on the boards.

Drop me (the AST) and Mike (the HST) an e-mail and we can start hashing stuff out. We're glad you're coming!

Me: RobinGoodfellow1@aol.com
Mike: Thegr81Mikal@gmail.com (I believe)

Guys, do we have access to a PDF of Laws of the Wild? Dan?

-Emmy
Taweret 'Ascends the Glass Tower'
Athro Homid Silent Strider Galliard
Beta of 'Curators of the Quiet Road' under Peregrine Falcon

Garwalf

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 01:23:48 PM »
Very cool!  Thank you for the good news (and your welcoming attitude).  I think a local game store has a used copy of Laws of the Wild.  I'll have to double-check.  (And I've gotta figure out my schedule that weekend...)

Anyhoo, expect an e-mail from me, guys.

Gar

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 03:09:07 PM »
Hey Gar

Emmy pretty much covered the basis above.

Shadow Lords and Silver Fang are pretty full right now
Also Theurge and Ahroun are pretty tapped.

We'd love to have more Galliards.

Hope you can make it

NGervais

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 04:02:18 PM »
And Philodox...