Author Topic: To Make Marc Happy  (Read 1427 times)

Arianna_Fireau

To Make Marc Happy
« on: December 31, 2008, 07:46:51 PM »
From a conversation between Ari and her son, played by Mike (named Dimitri after a certain you-know-who), who seems to have aged to about 5 years old nearly overnight:

Ari:  "Are you different from other little boys?" She asked, kneeling in front of him.

Dimitri:  "I have a penis and you have a vagina"

Ari:  She blushed. "Um. Yes. I uh... I knew that. But you're growing up so fast..." Literally.

Dimitri:  Wanna color?

Ari:  "No honey... I don't." She sighed and tugged at the sharktooth necklace around her neck. "I need to run out and do an errand okay? I'm going to ask Uncle Patrick if he'll watch you. Does that sound like fun?"

Dimitri:  He's a poo poo head

Ari:  "Would you like to come with me? You'll have to be extra good. We're going to go meet a scary man."

Dimitri:  "Can I wear my cape?"

Ari:  "Your cape? Can I see your cape?"

Dimitri:  [Runs over by the couch and pulls up this cape made out of a strangely familar pattern...  Thats when she notices that he cut the cape out of the living room curtains.  The Cape has a big W on it.

Ari:  Like she cares about the goddamn curtains.  "What does the W stand for, Dimitri?" She cooed quietly, almost afraid of the answer.

Dimitri:  "I'm the Worm!"

Ari:  "Why would you want to be the Worm? Why don't you be the wolf? Wolves are way better." Shivers ran up her spine.

Dimitri:  "The Worm The Worm The worm."  *giggles*

Ari:  "Has anyone talked to you about Worms, Dimitri?" She asked quietly.

Dimitri:  "Worms are everywhere mommy.  Even when you dont know it.  I'm the Worm!

Ari:  "Where are there Worms hon? Can you show me? Are there any in here?" She said, keeping her calm.

Dimitri:  "I want to color."

Ari:  "Well. Two choices. You can color with Uncle Patrick or you can come with me to go find Uncle Brody." She smiled a toothy grin. "But you gotta behave around Uncle Brody. He's the boogie man."

Dimitri:  "I wanna go with you and color."

Because our HST is a freak of nature. Thank you and goodnight.

:P

Offline Danny S

• (Guest) Danny Sampson
Re: To Make Marc Happy
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 03:12:24 PM »
That's great! lol

Arianna_Fireau

Re: To Make Marc Happy
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 05:09:14 PM »
I blame you, Danny :P

Offline Danny S

• (Guest) Danny Sampson