Author Topic: Visiting Galliard Thread  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Buries the Wyrm in Paperwork

• (Guest)
Visiting Galliard Thread
« on: January 06, 2011, 04:26:18 PM »
Here is my OOC apology to players, staff, and all others who have been following this thread. Barring OOC issues which caused my responses to be sporadic(which I'm not entirely sorry for) I apologize for the giant walls of text that each post has been. If you haven't read it yet: You have been warned.

Offline Nike 'Slays the Patriarchy' Strilakos

• Anna Bradley
Re: Visiting Galliard Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 04:29:55 PM »
hey at least your giant walls of text have paragraph breaks and descriptive text as well ad speech :)  with line breaks it is ever so much more readable...
Homid | Ahroun | Elder | Black fury

Pure Breed 2(black fury)

Offline Shulamith

• PK
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 02:49:54 PM »
Thank you so much for finishing before the game tomorrow.  I was fearful I'd have to invent a string of omens or weird dream to bring Shulamith to Hidden Flame.

Also, awesome job! 

Offline Nike 'Slays the Patriarchy' Strilakos

• Anna Bradley
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 04:43:42 PM »
So, that story diverges from what i saw and heard(namely that it was Caleb not Khensu who was spared, and it was Caleb not Khensu who did the killing blow, Khensu had Jackel voice and everything) is that a typo/error or should i play having a different version?
Homid | Ahroun | Elder | Black fury

Pure Breed 2(black fury)

Offline Buries the Wyrm in Paperwork

• (Guest)
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 05:01:00 PM »
You're absolutely right and I screwed up. I wrote that down last minute as I was rushing to leave work and I screwed up the name. I knew the right answer, and hadn't even realized I'd made the switch. Normally I would proofread my posts before submission however as I was in a hurry in order to get the story sent in order to facilitate other players intentions with game travel and the like I did not have the time to do so.