Author Topic: so.. I find myself in the possible need of a ride home  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Anyanka Kuznetsova

• (Guest) Mandy
so.. I find myself in the possible need of a ride home
« on: March 23, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »
I like to cover my bases, and in the off chance I need a ride home.. is anyone heading worcester direction? I live 15 min past worcester?

I can offer.. cookies as a reward :)

Anyanka Kuznetsova: Homid born Half Moon, Grandchild of дед гром of the rank of Cliath, Purebreed two, Mark of the Predator

"My father always use to tell me that when I was older, I could choose to be good, or I could choose to win, it's funny just how much winning my family has been doing."

Offline Rikki Waterman

• (Guest) Rob Chumsae
Re: so.. I find myself in the possible need of a ride home
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 09:04:23 PM »
i will be able to get you there since i gota get luna home as well
Rikki Waterman
Ragabash, Cub
Silver Fang Pure Breed x4
Speaks: Dutch, Flemish, English

• (Guest) Mandy
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 09:05:29 PM »
Will you be heading outside worcester? I live in spencer? :) and will you be leaving at the end of game?
Anyanka Kuznetsova: Homid born Half Moon, Grandchild of дед гром of the rank of Cliath, Purebreed two, Mark of the Predator

"My father always use to tell me that when I was older, I could choose to be good, or I could choose to win, it's funny just how much winning my family has been doing."

Offline Rikki Waterman

• (Guest) Rob Chumsae
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 09:08:47 PM »
if its just 15 min out of worcester we should be good. kinda off topic but did you ever work for a company called Rezcom?
Rikki Waterman
Ragabash, Cub
Silver Fang Pure Breed x4
Speaks: Dutch, Flemish, English

• (Guest) Mandy
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 09:10:41 PM »
OMG THAT'S HOW I KNOW YOU.. YES!!! I KNEW I KNEW YOU!!!! lol Aim me though KawaiiMandySugoi