Author Topic: Public Renown Reports (May-June)  (Read 3482 times)

Offline Justin Northwood

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Marc
Public Renown Reports (May-June)
« on: May 22, 2011, 12:23:28 AM »
This thread is for the posting of Public Renown Reports for the May-June downtime cycle.

Please do: Be as descriptive as possible.  Renown is a direct reflection/result of the tales told in the nation.  This is a very public thing, hence this public forum in which to post reports.

Please don't: Engage in additional IC (or OOC) conversations within this thread.  If another character is saying things about you that you do not like, start a thread somewhere appropriate and take it up with them IC ("so I hear you've been saying stuff about me...")  This thread is not the place to do that!

"The Rules" for this thread:

[-1-] Ahroun, Philodox and Theurge may post one item of particular note to the public report.

[-2-] Galliards and Ragabash may post two items to the public report.  Those holding the position of eldest Galliard or Ragabash may post up to three items.

[-3-] All other items of Renown worthiness may be submitted via Private Message as normal.

Anyone not comfortable with the public thread may forgo it altogether and submit only a private report.  Just remember, items appearing in the public reports will be given more weight than the privately submitted items.  Renown is a very public thing!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:28:43 AM by Marc (HST) »
Marc Berman

Offline Techu

• (Guest) Jaelen
Re: Public Renown Reports (May-June)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 11:49:13 PM »
((I'm going to post as if nothing is on hold. I'm not sure what, if anything, is being redlined with regards to http://rageacrossthecape.com/forums/index.php?topic=12095.0, but if something(s) significant changes, I reserve the right to edit this renown posting))

Bella, Masha, Peter and Val were impressively glorious at the revel last month. As well, they displayed wise battle tactics that prevented them from running when the rest of us did. + glory, + wisdom
Techu
Homid, Ragabash, Silent Strider, Cliath

Arianna_Fireau

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 06:24:58 PM »
Yo, so, like... We had a Revel, where a lot of Vampires died, and shit. Apparently some people had a really easy time of it. We didn't. The full story will come later, but fuck... We started that fight with an Adren Get of Fenris, a few Fostern, among them a Silver Fang, and a few Cliath. Some Vampires showed up and were like, shit son, we're gonna snarl at you now and you're gonna run like little bitches for the hills. And most of them did. But they pulled that shit with Masha, and she just shot the fuckers in the heart with an arrow. And Peter? Tricksy little Ragabash just made sure to always be behind them. Can't snarl at what you're not lookin' at. They tried to scare me off once and then I decided I liked Peter's plan, managing to do some tactic's shit to stay outta dodge of their snarling powers shit. Not only did Val manage to hold her ground, but she also tried to get in the way of fleeing Garou. And then, four out of the original nine left, all of us Cliath, saw a surge of pissed off vampires running towards us. I rallied the remnants of what we had, and we stood our ground, nearly getting our asses killed in the meantime but pulling through.

Maybe y'all had an easy time of it. But we sure as fuck didn't. We had people whose flesh wouldn't wound, and who could run faster than we could see. We had leeches that could make even the bravest Fenrir run like a little bitch. And four of us managed, through trickery and wisdom, to hold our ground.

+Glory, +Wisdom - Masha, Peter, Val, Bella

Yo, so like, that Shadow Lord Metis showed up on Dominic's property and killed some chick who was like, important or some shit. And Dominic managed to put a judgement on him that was one of the fairest I've ever seen, completely unbiased and just. That's Honorable as far as I've ever seen it.
+Honor - Dominic

Offline Nike 'Slays the Patriarchy' Strilakos

• Anna Bradley
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 08:36:24 AM »
Man, that was one hard vampire fight.  Seeing all those folks flee in terror was just horrid. But Bella, she rallied everyone who was left and used her head for tactics and we got them all.  That girl's smart.

+Wisdom for Bella
Homid | Ahroun | Elder | Black fury

Pure Breed 2(black fury)

Offline MAGNUSSON PAYS WITH BLOOD

• (Guest) Mike Hyde
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 11:02:20 AM »
The desk of Johann Hromu would note the honor of one Dominic "Takes up the Sword of the Fallen" van Bokkelen, whose investigation of a Litany breach and consideration of counsel from other Judges led to a satisfactory resolution. This one would point out the intricacies of the case were more involved than may be publicly known, and hopes the punishments given in view of the Sept, Gaia, and Grandfather Thunder will serve as a lesson to others considering even a minor breach of our Laws.

-J
ONE MARK OF BREEDING FROM GREAT FENRIS
BETA OF WINTER COMES UNDER MERLIN, ALLY OF GREAT FENRIS
ALL GLORY TO GREAT FENRIS

Offline JamesLee

• (Guest) Mac
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 11:25:39 AM »
My Council has been learning and serving well, and recently their character and experience were put to the test. Gerald "Tends the Flock" Lansky asked all the right questions to get to the heart of the recent breach, while Johann Hromu, my Beta in these matters, performed his own thorough investigation and verified the punishments in question were just and fair. Kiara was unable to participate in most of this particular investigation and judgment, but has performed dutifully in all other matters and consistently shown great knowledge in our ways and laws.

++Honor and ++Wisdom for Gerald and Johann
+Honor and +Wisdom for Kiara
"Alone we traveled on with nothing but a shadow.
We fled, far away."

Offline Arthur A Dennison

• (Guest) Shonn
  • Sometimes you don't get a chance to say goodbye.
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »
My pack had an easy time killing vampires, and did so brutally and expeditiously. Because we're awesome. I heard some others were less awesome at it.

[Glory]

Damien Eneas is an Honorable Garou and Wise Theurge. It is in your best interest to trust what he does is right, and I have found that his actions in the recent past are beyond reproach. I wholly support his place as a role model among his peers and encourage more to look up to him, going forward.
Pure Breed x3
Expressive x4

"When we die
We will die with our arms unbound
And this is why
This is why we fight"

Offline Kerberos

• Josh Sheena
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 11:37:58 AM »
His Grace Alexander "Withstands Winters Call to Find the Warmth of Home" van Bokkelen has, since returning to the sept shown great wisdom and honor, proving his ability as an expert tactician. Not only did he help work out a plan to deal with the namebreakers on Monomoy, but he masterminded the assault on the leeches that we performed as our revel. Many of you do not remember his time as Alpha or Warleader, but I do, and I can tell you all that he has not lost his touch.

Mick “Buries the Wyrm in Paperwork” LaSalle has on many occasions been an loudmouth ass and a pain in my neck. However, lately he has been proving to me that he is a capable garou and a worthy member of the nation and the sept. Stepping up to the mound as he did and taking the consequences of his actions has shown that he is much more than the loudmouth cliath he used to be and that he deserves the honor of the nation.
Lupus Cub

Offline Gabriel

• Berek
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 02:58:50 PM »
Dominic "Takes Up the Sword of the Fallen" van Bokkelen showed great honor and wisdom in his handling of the recent breach, in both the investigation and resolution.
Gabriel
Metis Philodox Cub

Offline Alexander Amarandus van Bokkelen

• Conor
I get to cheat and add mine last
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 11:53:20 PM »
Mick LaSalle dragged another Garou to the Challenge Mound and was ready to kill.  Against all expectations, he was beaten, and I have not seen a more honorable acceptance of a lost Challenge in my entire time in this sept.

If he truly meant that challenge, then I say he is honorable.  If he did not, and arranged the entire thing to demonstrate how to use the Challenge Mound, then I say that Ragabash is Wise.
His Grace Lord Alexander Amarandus van Bokkelen, "Keeper of the King's Peace"
"Withstands Winter's Call to Find the Warmth of Home"
Silver Fang and Grand Duke of House Wyrmfoe
Pack Alpha of Screeching Wrath
Bearer of Gaius and Marius
Wielder of Blitzkrieg's Fury
Eldest Ahroun