Author Topic: Public Renown Reports (July-August)  (Read 2750 times)

Offline Marc (Admin)

• Marc Berman
  • (Storytellers)
  • Administrator & Storyteller
Public Renown Reports (July-August)
« on: July 14, 2013, 10:49:45 PM »
This thread is for the posting of Public Renown Reports for July-August downtime cycle.

Note: If backdated items are submitted, please be sure to indicate such, to help the staff (and your fellow players) differentiate them from the current month's items.

Please do: Be as descriptive as possible.  Renown is a direct reflection/result of the tales told in the nation.  This is a very public thing, hence this public forum in which to post reports.

Please don't: Engage in additional IC (or OOC) conversations within this thread.  If another character is saying things about you that you do not like, start a thread somewhere appropriate and take it up with them IC ("so I hear you've been saying stuff about me...")  This thread is not the place to do that!

"The Rules" for this thread:

[-1-] Ahroun, Philodox and Theurge may post one item of particular note to the public report.

[-2-] Galliards and Ragabash may post two items to the public report.  Those holding the position of eldest Galliard or Ragabash may post up to three items.

[-3-] All other items of Renown worthiness may be included in your downtime report as normal.

Anyone not comfortable with the public thread may forgo it altogether and submit only a private report (via your downtime sheet).  Just remember, items appearing in the public reports will be given more weight than the privately submitted items.  Renown is a very public thing!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:32:41 PM by Administrator »
"When bad things happen,
 I know you want to believe they are a joke,
 but sometimes life is scary and dark.
 That is why we must find the light" –BMO

Offline Jerry Castillo

• Matt Kamm
Re: Public Renown Reports (July-August)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 08:00:26 AM »
Obviously a Hive don't get taken out without a ton of Garou working together, and we should all be proud of what we did up there. But I gotta make sure that PEBE don't get lost in the shuffle - he planned the whole thing, led us every step of the way, and proved himself to be worthy of Athro rank through his Glory, Honor, and Wisdom.

Props this month also to Nike "Strikes With Falcon's Wings." I dunno if it was that crazy spirit makeup she had or what, but Nike kicked ass and took names with that giant axe of hers. Seriously, she was wrecking corrupted elementals left and right like I ain't never seen. It was mad Glorious.
Geraldo "Zero Casualties" Castillo
Homid Adren Bone Gnawer Galliard

Missing three fingers on his left hand
Jagged facial scar, improperly set shoulder

Offline Seven Mountains

• Vance
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 09:40:09 AM »
Disrespecting a rite is perhaps a teachable moment for a Cliath, but doing so more than once with disdain and malice is something which require a more stern lesson. Sewer Walker will learn in time, or should be not, he will find the wrath of the Philodox can only get harsher. I hope he adjusts his expectations on his worth and these silly soncepts of what he thinks are right and wrong. I must say though that disrespecting ones elder, and then fox frenzying on top of that truly sets the bar lower than some of the worst who have passed through Gaia's womb.

-Wisdom
--Honor
-Glory

In the same breath having patience with the Cliath and Fostern I am told is often the most difficult of tasks for an Athro. Many resort to brutal beat downs which result in only more contempt in American born Garou and no true lesson absorbed other than a reinforcement of fear. This patience is expected often by our elders but even they have their limits. When pushed to them it takes a strong leader to know when to raise the heavy hand and when not to. More than once Brody-rhya has should this decision making skill recently and it would be wrong of us all to not mention it given how hard many around here try to goad him and push his buttons.

+Honor
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:44:04 AM by Seven Mountains »
Seven Mountains
Ragabash, Fostern
Silver Fang Pure Breed x4
Speaks: Russian, English

Offline Nike 'Slays the Patriarchy' Strilakos

• Anna Bradley
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 10:11:11 AM »
I must give props to Carter.  he did a damn good job on the hive raid, not only gloriously fighting but also fighting smart.  He took the opportunities and used them to the best of his advantage to damage the enemy the most.

+glory
++wisdom 
Homid | Ahroun | Elder | Black fury

Pure Breed 2(black fury)

Offline Mike

• Mike Leitao
  • Mike L
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 10:19:38 AM »
Carter lacks wisdom dealing with the Nation.  I do not have to explain why.

Offline Carter Heyward

• RAtC Charter Member
  • Andrew
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 03:01:29 PM »
Brody gets props for cleaving to his auspice and teaching like he should, whether he likes us or not.
Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos.